Daily Bollox Fred

Dirty Leeds. General Chat. Anything goes – just don’t be soft.
User avatar
Fev
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 893
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:45 pm
Reactions score: 216

Re: Daily Bollox Fred

Post by Fev »

Jonesy wrote: ↑Mon Aug 11, 2025 10:49 am is fev ITK now :lol:
greleash off to toffees

is he fuck, just a fat lad looking for a crystal vase
User avatar
Fev
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 893
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:45 pm
Reactions score: 216

Re: Daily Bollox Fred

Post by Fev »

Fev wrote: ↑Mon Aug 11, 2025 11:03 am
Jonesy wrote: ↑Mon Aug 11, 2025 10:49 am is fev ITK now :lol:

is he fuck, just a fat lad looking for a crystal vase
greyleash off to toffees
Begbie
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2025 7:45 pm
Reactions score: 131

Re: Daily Bollox Fred

Post by Begbie »

Jonesy wrote: ↑Mon Aug 11, 2025 10:49 am is fev ITK now :lol:
I think that he's talking about potential returnees to the Forum.
It's how I read it anyway.
Choose life.
User avatar
Jonesy
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 125
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2025 7:27 pm
Reactions score: 45

Re: Daily Bollox Fred

Post by Jonesy »

Begbie wrote: ↑Mon Aug 11, 2025 12:15 pm
Jonesy wrote: ↑Mon Aug 11, 2025 10:49 am is fev ITK now :lol:
I think that he's talking about potential returnees to the Forum.
It's how I read it anyway.
i think you read it wrong
ORIGINAL O.G.
User avatar
Fev
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 893
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:45 pm
Reactions score: 216

Re: Daily Bollox Fred

Post by Fev »

Jonesy wrote: ↑Mon Aug 11, 2025 4:57 pm
Begbie wrote: ↑Mon Aug 11, 2025 12:15 pm
Jonesy wrote: ↑Mon Aug 11, 2025 10:49 am is fev ITK now :lol:
I think that he's talking about potential returnees to the Forum.
It's how I read it anyway.
i think you read it wrong
he did pal :lol:
Mehdi Taremi
Begbie
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2025 7:45 pm
Reactions score: 131

Re: Daily Bollox Fred

Post by Begbie »

Fev wrote: ↑Mon Aug 11, 2025 5:36 pm
Jonesy wrote: ↑Mon Aug 11, 2025 4:57 pm
Begbie wrote: ↑Mon Aug 11, 2025 12:15 pm

I think that he's talking about potential returnees to the Forum.
It's how I read it anyway.
i think you read it wrong
he did pal :lol:
Mehdi Taremi

Image
Choose life.
Titman
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 4391
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:32 pm
Reactions score: 424

Re: Daily Bollox Fred

Post by Titman »

Definitely coming off Twatter when this window is done. Some right vaginas attached to our fanbase. I’m amazed they make it through a single day if this is what football does to them.
Rick
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 3577
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:45 pm
Reactions score: 383

Re: Daily Bollox Fred

Post by Rick »

Titman wrote: ↑Sat Aug 16, 2025 6:40 pm Definitely coming off Twatter when this window is done. Some right vaginas attached to our fanbase. I’m amazed they make it through a single day if this is what football does to them.
If we dont win on monday it'll be utter chaos on there. 49ers out, Farke out etc.
Hampshirewhites
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 1898
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:25 pm
Reactions score: 155
Location: Petersfield

Re: Daily Bollox Fred

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Rick wrote: ↑Sat Aug 16, 2025 7:34 pm
Titman wrote: ↑Sat Aug 16, 2025 6:40 pm Definitely coming off Twatter when this window is done. Some right vaginas attached to our fanbase. I’m amazed they make it through a single day if this is what football does to them.
If we dont win on monday it'll be utter chaos on there. 49ers out, Farke out etc.
Waccoe will have the pitch forks out
Sid
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 2082
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:29 pm
Reactions score: 243

Re: Daily Bollox Fred

Post by Sid »

Farke Out :D
Post Reply