General Football

Rick

Re: General Football

Post by Rick »

Skippy wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:17 am I get proven right again and again on this stuff and you all still think i'm a loony.

Corberon the super coach.

I'm like the Octopus that predicts the WC results. It doesn't make sense, but its right.

Follow me.
Hey, we don't all think you're a loony mate.

We got some new members last week
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Skippy wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:17 am I get proven right again and again on this stuff and you all still think i'm a loony.

Corberon the super coach.

I'm like the Octopus that predicts the WC results. It doesn't make sense, but its right.

Follow me.
He's certainly shown he can be effective in the second tier, but so have many others. It will probably earn him a Premier League job in the future.

Then we'll see what he has.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Villa willing to let Danny Ings leave according to the Mail
fletch

Post by fletch »

Last edited by fletch on Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
fletch

Post by fletch »

Titman wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:20 am Villa willing to let Danny Ings leave according to the Mail
If only we had a vancancy for someone walking round up front contributing fuck all but finishing off the odd chance.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Southampton brought in a forward.

Orsic. He's 30 mind and some of our fans would have kittens at that no doubt.
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

FA to investigate Homophobic chants aimed at Frank Lampard.
Claims it happened at FA.cup game against Scum
Yeboahs left foot

Post by Yeboahs left foot »

That Rod guy in twitter looking for sympathy. Don’t think he goes to many games either as he likes to tweet when he does. I’ll never forget when he claimed to have received racist messages and ignored the pleas to post them saying it wasn’t fair or whatever.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Yeboahs left foot wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:02 pm That Rod guy in twitter looking for sympathy. Don’t think he goes to many games either as he likes to tweet when he does. I’ll never forget when he claimed to have received racist messages and ignored the pleas to post them saying it wasn’t fair or whatever.
What's he saying now?
Yeboahs left foot

Post by Yeboahs left foot »

Rick wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:15 pm
Yeboahs left foot wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:02 pm That Rod guy in twitter looking for sympathy. Don’t think he goes to many games either as he likes to tweet when he does. I’ll never forget when he claimed to have received racist messages and ignored the pleas to post them saying it wasn’t fair or whatever.
What's he saying now?
That he is disliking coming to the ground because of the boos when players take the knee and that every time the Willy song is sang it really upsets him. Funny how he always comes out with stories like this when something is trending so to speak. His account has not gone private so expect claims if racist messages without proof.