MDT Leeds v Blackburn

Jay

Re: MDT Leeds v Blackburn

Post by Jay »

Joke
Titman

Post by Titman »

What a time to blow. Completely forgotten how to score. Rutter totally ineffective since his op. All the control of a traffic cone. Need to rediscover our scoring touch somehow.
Rick

Post by Rick »

How can you close a 17 point gap and then piss it down the toilet.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Jay wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:21 pmJoke
They call me 'The Love Machine'.

Not due to my sexual prowess. It's because I'm shit at tennis.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Not hard to see why we were after a genuine 10 last summer
Rick

Post by Rick »

Titman wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:25 pm What a time to blow. Completely forgotten how to score. Rutter totally ineffective since his op. All the control of a traffic cone. Need to rediscover our scoring touch somehow.
Fuck knows what's happened to him, or why he's even being played. I thought he had a hernia op not a fucking lobotomy.
Titman

Post by Titman »

4 wins in our last 20 games in the Championship in April :shock:
Sid

Post by Sid »

Have been saying for months, the pedestrian tappy tappy tactics would come back to bite us on the arse. Farke has been sussed and is a bit of a one trick pony imo.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Back to playing until Southampton score I see. 99th minute.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Sid wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:51 pm Have been saying for months, the pedestrian tappy tappy tactics would come back to bite us on the arse. Farke has been sussed and is a bit of a one trick pony imo.
Tappy tappy tactics is what they're all doing mate. Enzo, Martin etc. 10-a-penny "modern" manager shite. What sets Farke apart is his history of winning this league. Mainly through exceptional players and strong mental resolve. Norwich hardly won without Buendia in the team. Like we're hardly winning now our players are bang out of form. There's not much to suss out tactics wise.

Double up on Summerville, crowd the middle to block off Rutter. That's yer sussing pal. They've been doing that throughout our 10 match winning streak to this shit show. The tactics aren't the variable here. Our results haven't nose-dived off a cliff because we've finally been figured out after 40 games.

The only manager in this League who's had an original thought in his life is Kieran McKenna. You might think Farke is not the man but the sad reality is he's probably in the top 3 managers in this League. It's the level we're at.