Leeds v Blunderland Zebs OMDT

Rick

Re: Leeds v Blunderland Zebs OMDT

Post by Rick »

Titman wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:00 pm Left it far too late for the subs
As per. Dunno what he expects them to do in 9 minutes.
Fev

Post by Fev »

Another joke performance
Titman

Post by Titman »

Rick wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:00 pm 1 shot on target :lol: Pathetic. Dunno wtf that was tbh. Zero courage on the ball.
I can’t think of it either!

Very poor from us. Looked flat since the break. Two penalties ignored and a pathetic amount of injury. But doesn’t hide the fact we were poor.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Was gonna ask how we went on but reading last few posts tells me all i need to know. In Madrid, not seen any mancs ( already at match when i got here i think) Dortmund cunts all over the place. Could be amusing tonight i reckon,
Rick

Post by Rick »

Titman wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:25 pm
Rick wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:00 pm 1 shot on target :lol: Pathetic. Dunno wtf that was tbh. Zero courage on the ball.
I can’t think of it either!

Very poor from us. Looked flat since the break. Two penalties ignored and a pathetic amount of injury. But doesn’t hide the fact we were poor.
Aye nothing comes to mind, probably a blocked shot or summat.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Sid wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:28 pm Was gonna ask how we went on but reading last few posts tells me all i need to know. In Madrid, not seen any mancs ( already at match when i got here i think) Dortmund cunts all over the place. Could be amusing tonight i reckon,
90 mins of watching piss dry basically. Players stood with the ball pointing for others to make runs, then turning round to pass backwards. Over and over. Groans all round ER every time. Sunderland playing volleyball in their own box, punching crosses etc. but ref seemed cool with it, so no pens given.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Rick wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:48 pm
Sid wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:28 pm Was gonna ask how we went on but reading last few posts tells me all i need to know. In Madrid, not seen any mancs ( already at match when i got here i think) Dortmund cunts all over the place. Could be amusing tonight i reckon,
90 mins of watching piss dry basically. Players stood with the ball pointing for others to make runs, then turning round to pass backwards. Over and over. Groans all round ER every time. Sunderland playing volleyball in their own box, punching crosses etc. but ref seemed cool with it, so no pens given.
Seems my dislike of farkes slow play is coming home to roost. I find it astonishing he can’t see the issues (again)
Rick

Post by Rick »

Sid wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:06 pm
Rick wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:48 pm
Seems my dislike of farkes slow play is coming home to roost. I find it astonishing he can’t see the issues (again)
Cos he's a stubborn cunt. Took him ages to accept Rutter isn't a centre forward, despite being pressured by the fans and press. Now he's being pressured to give Joseph more game time, so what does he do? Gives him even less game time than last week, and also belittles Joseph's impact to the press (which was very odd). He said "Joseph only has 1 goal don't forget". What sort of thing is that to say about a young lad?

He's always played same way and it's always created plenty of chances. Tonight we created nothing, probably first time this season. And he'll do the exact same thing for Blackburn.

It hasn't looked right since the break. Yet he's doing same thing over and over, trying to play out-of-form players into form. Probably exhausting them in the process. We're becoming more and more toothless by the week.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Rutter has been off it since his op.
Needs to change things up for Blackburn.
Roberts in at RB, Gray for Kamara, Gnonto for James. Minimum for me. I’d probably even bench Rutter for Piroe.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Titman wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:42 pm Rutter has been off it since his op.
Needs to change things up for Blackburn.
Roberts in at RB, Gray for Kamara, Gnonto for James. Minimum for me. I’d probably even bench Rutter for Piroe.
Yeah I'd agree with all that. Piroe looks composed compared to this current version of Rutter, who is running about in similar patterns to one of those zombies from 28 Days Later. I'd also start Joseph but Farke won't want to bow to public demand, so it will be Paddy here on in. Then again I doubt Farke will make any of these changes.