Cov v Leeds

Titman

Re: Cov v Leeds

Post by Titman »

Sid wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:01 pm This slow play tactics has cost us. Fuckin idiotic.
The only thing that’s cost us this season is the stuttering start.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Titman wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:26 pm
Sid wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:01 pm This slow play tactics has cost us. Fuckin idiotic.
Disagree, tactics and keeping piroe in midfield cost us. Don’t deny the start was difficult but we came back, today was classic lacking. Just like we did at brum and stoke etc earlier in year. Too easy to read, too ridged, too slow and too late reacting.
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Fev wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:34 pm
Hampshirewhites wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:57 am
Fev wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:01 am Game day, another away trip for me. Need 3 points today and the other cunts to slip up. My bets still on course and they've offered me 600 cash out, which is better than the 200 I put on at start of season, potentially 1900 if we win it, fuck all if we don't
Come on Leeds
Can't afford to lose any at the moment.
Fuck Coventry and there stupid song.
Sat behind your flag
Not sure who was there with that.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Sid wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:38 pm
Disagree, tactics and keeping piroe in midfield cost us. Don’t deny the start was difficult but we came back, today was classic lacking. Just like we did at brum and stoke etc earlier in year. Too easy to read, too ridged, too slow and too late reacting.
Well his tactics so far have 26 wins on the board, the best (still I think?) defence in the division. They’ve thrown up some remarkable stats this season. I can’t argue with them (or him). I said playoffs at start of season and given the upheaval in July & August he’s done a brilliant job. Even if we don’t go up (and as much I want to win & go up) I’ll be fine with Championship again next season. And I’d fancy us to be there or there about again.
Titman

Post by Titman »

I do think he needs to freshen things up for Tuesday though and from his comments I think he will.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Titman wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:37 pm
Sid wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:38 pm

Well his tactics so far have 26 wins on the board, the best (still I think?) defence in the division. They’ve thrown up some remarkable stats this season. I can’t argue with them (or him). I said playoffs at start of season and given the upheaval in July & August he’s done a brilliant job. Even if we don’t go up (and as much I want to win & go up) I’ll be fine with Championship again next season. And I’d fancy us to be there or there about again.
I’ve said all along, not a fan of Farke in some respects, he’s limited and this has been shown through out him terms in charge of other teams. For me he fails to capitalise on the assets he has at his disposal this season, doesn’t play to the strengths. He’s done a good job in many ways i agree but for me there is always that lack of ambition in his tactics. Yes we have done well, yes off back of a difficult build up and start but just can’t help thinking what could have been. Will be totally different proposition next season when anyone any good fucks off, old boys move on etc, dickheads come back as loans finish. Will be right mess. Hope he can steady the ship again.

Oh and still think we may just squeeze into autos
Rick

Post by Rick »

Titman wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:41 pm I do think he needs to freshen things up for Tuesday though and from his comments I think he will.
Some obvious ones, such as Gnonto in. Reckon he'll probably bring Roberts in and push Archie forward in place of Kamara. Don't think he'll replace Rutter (as shite as he was today).

Big one for me is WTF to do with Bamford. Usually even when he's not on form he still does the ugly side and creates space. However he's done literally fuck all in 3 games now. We can't afford that, not with Joseph waiting in the wings who's influencing games every time he plays. Though pre-match presser Farke didn't seem keen.
Sid

Post by Sid »

I do also think that stats are as much down to fact you have 3/4 decent teams and the rest are pretty dross tbh. I think the points tally flatters top few.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Any way how’s everyones origami coming on?
Rick

Post by Rick »

Ipswich next 4

Watford (h)
Boro (h)
Coventry (a)
Hull (a)

They ain't getting 12 points from that. They're just not.