Hampshirewhites

Re: MDT Leeds v Leicester

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Sid wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:30 pm3-1
Well done Sid
Batley_white

Post by Batley_white »

My mate was in the South Stand last night and the lad he was with collapsed at half time in the concourse :(

Took paramedics 40mins to get to him and he was unconscious the whole time, police refused to close the bar to give space and even threatened to arrest one of them,if they left to call the lads wife and tried to get back in
Rick

Post by Rick »

Batley_white wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:06 am My mate was in the South Stand last night and the lad he was with collapsed at half time in the concourse :(

Took paramedics 40mins to get to him and he was unconscious the whole time, police refused to close the bar to give space and even threatened to arrest one of them,if they left to call the lads wife and tried to get back in
Wtf? Any news on him now?
Rick

Post by Rick »

Sid wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:24 am
Rick wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:20 am Leicester fans saying we're shite and they should've been 4 up before we equalised. Not saying we were at our best throughout but Piroe, Gnonto and Summerville were all in on goal first half. We should've been in front first ten mins.

Certainly viewing the second half in isolation ya can see why they felt they should've had it wrapped up, but I'm not having this "should've been 4 - 0" bollocks. Plus there was only 1 team in it last 15.

Anyway, 3 - 1. Fuck em.
We were up against a very good team last night, if they hadn’t started with the nasty little fouls, time wasting and general bitching and concentrated on what they needed to do, which at times they did very well they could well have won that.
Playing Piroe from start was questionable, Firpo was dog shit from off. Those 2 changes should have been made earlier imo. I reckon archie to left was as much circumstance as wizardry.
Got 3 points and Budda is well on track with his prediction. Good night all round.
Yeah it felt like we were playing a Prem team. The gulf in quality between Leicester and the other dross in this League is huge. Firpo is fine against championship dross, but against a decent team his inadequacies stand out. Brain farts creep in.

DJ Budda's prophecy gets closer by the week.
Batley_white

Post by Batley_white »

Rick wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:48 am
Batley_white wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:06 am My mate was in the South Stand last night and the lad he was with collapsed at half time in the concourse :(

They think he has had a bleed on the brain, waiting for more news. They blamed lack of signal apparently
Sid

Post by Sid »

Batley_white wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:22 am
Rick wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:48 am

They think he has had a bleed on the brain, waiting for more news. They blamed lack of signal apparently
Sad to hear,Doesn’t sound good, hope it comes round to a positive result.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Can i just say absolute highlight last night was Sir Eddie’s face when Archie scored. So proud.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Great moment that.

Roberts' reaction to his equaliser was quality. Just puts his arms out expressionless like Billy Big Bollocks.