MDT Leeds v Leicester

Sid

Re: MDT Leeds v Leicester

Post by Sid »

Is Gruev a reincarnation of Ray wilkins?
Rick

Post by Rick »

I'm shaking. Omg
number8shirt

Post by number8shirt »

Boom
Rick

Post by Rick »

Sid wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:30 pm3-1
Nice
Sid

Post by Sid »

Rick wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:02 pm
Sid wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:30 pm3-1
Nice
Not quite how i envisaged it would go but l’ll take that. FEV is nearing legend status.

Still think we should of kept Jesse mind.
Rick

Post by Rick »

No surprise Rutter came good when Paddy came on. Created space for him to pick up the ball in dangerous areas rather than disappear up his own arse on the halfway line with Piroe occupying nobody. Saying that, we did get through a few times first half but predominantly through Gnonto.
Yeboahs left foot

Post by Yeboahs left foot »

Rick wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:19 pm
Yeboahs left foot wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:03 pm 2-0. We are the team.
You off tonight mate?
ST ant i. No player in the league better than Bamford leading line. His form has been the reason weve played as well this year. His introduction changed us and brought the midfield into the game higher up. They played very narrow which fucked us but Bamford made it easier to get past that. James too, made them sit a bit deaper giving Rutter time. We weren’t at our best bar the last 12 minutes. Crazy scenes
Rick

Post by Rick »

Yeboahs left foot wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:35 am
Rick wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:19 pm
Yeboahs left foot wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:03 pm 2-0. We are the team.
You off tonight mate?
ST ant i. No player in the league better than Bamford leading line. His form has been the reason weve played as well this year. His introduction changed us and brought the midfield into the game higher up. They played very narrow which fucked us but Bamford made it easier to get past that. James too, made them sit a bit deaper giving Rutter time. We weren’t at our best bar the last 12 minutes. Crazy scenes
Absolutely. In terms of know-how Bamford is irreplaceable in this squad and everything from the effectiveness of our press to the space our attackers get is massively influenced by him. Since he signed, no matter what manager, or what league, or what other strikers have been on the books, we've always looked better with him leading the line.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Leicester fans saying we're shite and they should've been 4 up before we equalised. Not saying we were at our best throughout but Piroe, Gnonto and Summerville were all in on goal first half. We should've been in front first ten mins.

Certainly viewing the second half in isolation ya can see why they felt they should've had it wrapped up, but I'm not having this "should've been 4 - 0" bollocks. Plus there was only 1 team in it last 15.

Anyway, 3 - 1. Fuck em.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Rick wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:20 am Leicester fans saying we're shite and they should've been 4 up before we equalised. Not saying we were at our best throughout but Piroe, Gnonto and Summerville were all in on goal first half. We should've been in front first ten mins.

Certainly viewing the second half in isolation ya can see why they felt they should've had it wrapped up, but I'm not having this "should've been 4 - 0" bollocks. Plus there was only 1 team in it last 15.

Anyway, 3 - 1. Fuck em.
We were up against a very good team last night, if they hadn’t started with the nasty little fouls, time wasting and general bitching and concentrated on what they needed to do, which at times they did very well they could well have won that.
Playing Piroe from start was questionable, Firpo was dog shit from off. Those 2 changes should have been made earlier imo. I reckon archie to left was as much circumstance as wizardry.
Got 3 points and Budda is well on track with his prediction. Good night all round.