Post by Titman »

Schwantz34 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:34 pm
Rick wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:13 pm1 down to Shrews
Not very good in the cups are we.
Probably have a better chance if we didn’t have so many injuries
Rick

Re: Zebbys Leeds United General discussion

Post by Rick »

Worst thing is, we've so many injuries we're having to risk others getting injured just to put a team out.

Listening to it online. Sounds like absolute bin juice.
Batley_white

Post by Batley_white »

Schwantz34 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:34 pm
Rick wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:13 pm1 down to Shrews
Not very good are we.
Sorted that
Rick

Post by Rick »

Joffy. 1 all.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Make that 2. Pascal
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Sounds like we were shocking first half and got going in the second. I've seen none of it so just going on what people that were there said.

Through we are though. That's something positive.
Rick

Post by Rick »

We seem to concede when Hjelde is on the pitch, and start scoring when he's fucked off :lol:
Titman

Post by Titman »

Hampshirewhites wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:12 pm
Titman wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:41 pm
Batley_white wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:50 am Some suggestion doing the rounds that Stix is being offered his job back
Never really understood what happened there but the timing was dismissed around same time Bielsa was? I think?
Rumoured that Stix and Bielsa got on really well.
Orta was jealous of both. Absolute weird effin c**t Orta.
From Twitter

Looks like someone couldn’t wait and has leaked it out anonymously on the BRING BACK STIX Facebook group:

It seems that the light at the end of the tunnel previously mentioned was never turned back on in the first place. I have now had confirmation from a third-party that in recent weeks, Stix had been in negotiations with Angus Kinnear with a view to reaching an agreement that would avoid the need for the Employment Tribunal claim that Stix has lodged, whilst allowing him to possibly return to the club. I am told however, that promises made have not been followed through with and now proceeding to the tribunal appears inevitable. Whilst this is not the update I wanted/had hoped to be putting out, the tribunal will hopefully allow Stix some recourse against the wrongs done to him by various individuals, a clearing of the air regarding the mystery surrounding his departure, as well as some closure in respect of what he has suffered. As legal proceedings are ongoing, this is all that can be shared at the moment. Thanks for your continued support. MOT.
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Titman wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:42 pm
Hampshirewhites wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:12 pm
Titman wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:41 pm

Never really understood what happened there but the timing was dismissed around same time Bielsa was? I think?
Rumoured that Stix and Bielsa got on really well.
Orta was jealous of both. Absolute weird effin c**t Orta.
From Twitter

Looks like someone couldn’t wait and has leaked it out anonymously on the BRING BACK STIX Facebook group:

It seems that the light at the end of the tunnel previously mentioned was never turned back on in the first place. I have now had confirmation from a third-party that in recent weeks, Stix had been in negotiations with Angus Kinnear with a view to reaching an agreement that would avoid the need for the Employment Tribunal claim that Stix has lodged, whilst allowing him to possibly return to the club. I am told however, that promises made have not been followed through with and now proceeding to the tribunal appears inevitable. Whilst this is not the update I wanted/had hoped to be putting out, the tribunal will hopefully allow Stix some recourse against the wrongs done to him by various individuals, a clearing of the air regarding the mystery surrounding his departure, as well as some closure in respect of what he has suffered. As legal proceedings are ongoing, this is all that can be shared at the moment. Thanks for your continued support. MOT.
Thanks Titman
Sid

Post by Sid »