Page 62 of 65

Re: I Want My Rock Stars Dead III

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2026 4:53 am
by Sid
Mike Bailey ex Wolves captain

Re: I Want My Rock Stars Dead III

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2026 10:37 am
by Hampshirewhites
Sid wrote: ↑Tue Aug 18, 2026 4:53 am Mike Bailey ex Wolves captain
RIP

Re: I Want My Rock Stars Dead III

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2026 8:08 pm
by Titman
Frank Beard, 77. RIP

Re: I Want My Rock Stars Dead III

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2026 8:28 pm
by number8shirt
Titman wrote: ↑Tue Aug 18, 2026 8:08 pm Frank Beard, 77. RIP
Sad news. Saw them quite a few times in the 80s. Brilliantly tight band. Saw he had pulled out of playing live recently but didn’t know he was even ill. RIP Mr Beard.

Re: I Want My Rock Stars Dead III

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2026 8:53 pm
by Hampshirewhites
Titman wrote: ↑Tue Aug 18, 2026 8:08 pm Frank Beard, 77. RIP
RIP. Some great songs

Re: I Want My Rock Stars Dead III

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2026 9:08 pm
by Sid
Titman wrote: ↑Tue Aug 18, 2026 8:08 pm Frank Beard, 77. RIP
Loved ZZ

Re: I Want My Rock Stars Dead III

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2026 6:10 pm
by Hampshirewhites
Sky reporting Dolly Parton has died. 80.
RIP

Re: I Want My Rock Stars Dead III

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2026 6:25 pm
by Titman
Hampshirewhites wrote: ↑Tue Aug 25, 2026 6:10 pm Sky reporting Dolly Parton has died. 80.
RIP
RIP

Re: I Want My Rock Stars Dead III

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2026 4:01 pm
by Hampshirewhites
Tim Curry, Rocky Horror show.
Also 80.

Re: I Want My Rock Stars Dead III

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2026 6:07 pm
by Titman
Rocky Horror Picture Show, Pennywise from IT, Darkness in Legend, the list is endless. RIP