Zebbys Leeds United General discussion

Hampshirewhites

Re: Zebbys Leeds United General discussion

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Skippy wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 8:21 pm Wonder if it's essentially their relative lack of fitness that has caused the likes of Ayling to regress so much?

Seriously, why couldn't AR go grovelling back to Bielsa and just blame Orta, and essentially give Marcelo control of the club. He was willing to go back to Bilbao apparently.

Orta didn't like that Marcelo had so much control, but it seems AR was willing to give full control to Orta.... so just hand the keys to MB instead.
And there's the problem.
MB wouldn't of wanted most of Orta's buys.
Batley_white

Post by Batley_white »

Schwantz34 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:26 pm I can't seem to reply to anything for 403 errors :roll:
Seems to work for me
Sid

Post by Sid »

I said a good while back bring in MB as DOF with free hand to do whatever with the structure. Also didn’t think it was MB refusing to let us recruit, always said it was him just saying “only if better than we have”which they clearly were not. Orta should never have been here even when he was he should have been fucked off long ago. I said what was going to happen when we “drafted” in the wank, just amazes me Radz couldn’t see what was so bloody obvious.
Yeboahs left foot

Post by Yeboahs left foot »

Bielsa could never be DOF without being the manager too.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Yeboahs left foot wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 12:09 pm Bielsa could never be DOF without being the manager too.
It’s a wet dream. I agree though. Sadly. Unfortunately I don’t think the position would hold ‘enough’ for his obsessive personality.
Hampshirewhites

Sid wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:38 am I said a good while back bring in MB as DOF with free hand to do whatever with the structure. Also didn’t think it was MB refusing to let us recruit, always said it was him just saying “only if better than we have”which they clearly were not. Orta should never have been here even when he was he should have been fucked off long ago. I said what was going to happen when we “drafted” in the wank, just amazes me Radz couldn’t see what was so bloody obvious.
Totally correct Sid. He definitely rejected Roca and a few more.
Wanted O'Brien but we fucked around with the fee. He would od covered Phillips and also played RB.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

We need quite a big rebuild to get anywhere.

Blood some younger players and sprinkle with good experienced ones.
Hampshirewhites

Schwantz34 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:51 pm We need quite a big rebuild to get anywhere.

Blood some younger players and sprinkle with good experienced ones.
It's going to be a couple of seasons job, which ever league. Should of built on it after finishing 9th.
Am I bitter, fucking to right.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Sid wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:38 am I said a good while back bring in MB as DOF with free hand to do whatever with the structure. Also didn’t think it was MB refusing to let us recruit, always said it was him just saying “only if better than we have”which they clearly were not. Orta should never have been here even when he was he should have been fucked off long ago. I said what was going to happen when we “drafted” in the wank, just amazes me Radz couldn’t see what was so bloody obvious.
Rumour doing the rounds we're going to replace Orta with a guy called Stuart Webber. Looking at his Wiki page it would be underwhelming imo. Last 2 jobs were Huddersfield Town and Norwich.
Fev

Post by Fev »

If Leeds get smashed tomorrow, so will I in the sunshine, loads of Leeds on our flight, all escaping pissing down Britain, fuck Charlie tomorrow, it's all about Sam's army