gets better and better does the lad
Rick

Re: MDT Leeds v Birmingham

Post by Rick »

He did it again a bit later on too.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Fev wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:43 pm https://www.facebook.com/LeedsUnited/vi ... 0394106457
gets better and better does the lad
I might have to go sit outside his house demanding free tickets.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Rick wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:13 pm
Sid wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:37 amShrek gone
Taken them from 6th to 20th

Some boardrooms are incompetent to the point of stupid.
You’d have thought recent history with the Rowett to Zola move which ended in disaster would have been a red flag.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Rooney's statement: "I do not believe 13 weeks was sufficient to oversee the changes that were needed"

What changes are needed when you're sitting in a playoff spot? Did nobody at that club ever look at fuckin league table?
Last edited by Rick on Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

stoptap wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:28 pm
Sid wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:46 pm
Rick wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:30 pm
Willy is nowhere near Summerville's level is he. Or James' for that matter. If we can get decent money I'd cash in. Yeah he looked good in the prem for a while, but all he's done for ages now is just do pointless dribbles and pass it backwards at the end. Granted his appearances have been pretty sporadic this season.
How much of that comes from Farke though, Jimmy does similar a lot of the time. Does my head in this turn back, pass back etc.
We had a throw today right down in the corner, throw back, 2/3 passes and its back with keeper again. Fuckin dire tactics, especially when not even any real pressure from the opposition.
Farke’s style. Overly cautious and a major reason he has bombed twice in the Premier League.
Yes today was a good win but Wayne Rooney’s Birmingham City are absolutely dire. Thought the manager had a chance on the hour mark to bring off Kamara, put Spence at right back and try Gray in an advanced midfield role but not a hint of it. Too timid.
I think the major reason he bombed in the Premier league was due to the owners of Norwich.
Never spent much and quite happy to yo-yo and cream the money.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Be good to see brum bring back that John Eustace, not really change the players and them climb easily away from trouble, totally proving what a fuckin wank stain shrek is whilst hopefully taking points from Those around us.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Yeah that would be beautiful. Would be almost lab experiment levels of reliability of just how shit Rooney actually is.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Rooney will never be a good manager for same reasons Lampard won't. They both turn on their own players during adversity. They'll never learn anything if they constantly blame others and their ego prevents them from identifying their own mistakes.

Roy Keane is the same. From the anecdotes I've heard from players who played for him he just lost his shit constantly. Lining players up and just screaming abuse at them for hours after a loss.

Heard similar but to a lesser extent about Gerard.

Arrogance and ego probably served them well as footballers, but they're not ideal traits for managers.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Rick wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:01 pm Rooney will never be a good manager for same reasons Lampard won't. They both turn on their own players during adversity. They'll never learn anything if they constantly blame others and their ego prevents them from identifying their own mistakes.

Roy Keane is the same. From the anecdotes I've heard from players who played for him he just lost his shit constantly. Lining players up and just screaming abuse at them for hours after a loss.

Heard similar but to a lesser extent about Gerard.

Arrogance and ego probably served them well as footballers, but they're not ideal traits for managers.
Not sure who i dislike the most

Plug Ferdinand
Shrek
Fat frank
Stevie shite
Warnock
Yank the plank
Oh and of course bates