Sid

Re: General Football

Post by Sid »

Preston 2 up, long may it last.
Roth 1 down, wankers
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Sid wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:14 pm Preston 2 up, long may it last.
Roth 1 down, wankers
Southampton are going to take some stopping.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Hampshirewhites wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:30 pm
Sid wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:14 pm Preston 2 up, long may it last.
Roth 1 down, wankers
Southampton are going to take some stopping.
Indeed.

Thankfully they have the toughest run in. Away at West Brom, Ipswich, Leicester and Leeds. Also plenty of games v the top 10 such as Coventry, Hull and Preston.

The good thing is as long as we're within 3 points of them come last day we will go above them with a win.

At some point this season (and soon imo) promotion will be in our own hands.
Batley_white

Post by Batley_white »

Not going to plan for KP at West Han is it, saw the quick fire quiz they did with him when he signed and one of the questions was “What’s been your greatest achievement in football?” thoroughly expected his to say Promotion to the premier league with my home town club only for him to say playing in the champions league.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Batley_white wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:13 pm Not going to plan for KP at West Han is it, saw the quick fire quiz they did with him when he signed and one of the questions was “What’s been your greatest achievement in football?” thoroughly expected his to say Promotion to the premier league with my home town club only for him to say playing in the champions league.
Ffs if he honestly believes that he's a fuckin plank. What happened to him here was worthy of a Hollywood movie. The rest is just a meaningless byproduct of that.

Kid had murals of him here but his highlight is playing for a manager and fan base who hardly acknowledged his existence? Sad really.
Batley_white

Post by Batley_white »

Rick wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:22 pm
Batley_white wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:13 pm Not going to plan for KP at West Han is it, saw the quick fire quiz they did with him when he signed and one of the questions was “What’s been your greatest achievement in football?” thoroughly expected his to say Promotion to the premier league with my home town club only for him to say playing in the champions league.
Ffs if he honestly believes that he's a fuckin plank. What happened to him here was worthy of a Hollywood movie. The rest is just a meaningless byproduct of that.

Kid had murals of him here but his highlight is playing for a manager and fan base who hardly acknowledged his existence? Sad really.
I was raging when I saw it genuinely couldn’t believe he said it
Sid

Post by Sid »

So it’s 10 mil comp for a football suit. Games fucked.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Not too shabby that, ipswich keep going mind,,, oooh !!

Fuck it