Zebbys Leeds United General discussion

Titman

Re: Zebbys Leeds United General discussion

Post by Titman »

McKennies gobshite mate just confirmed that he has to agree the deal for it go through. Thank fuck.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Titman wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:46 am McKennies gobshite mate just confirmed that he has to agree the deal for it go through. Thank fuck.
Nice, so we can just get out of it by offering him a shit contract aye?
Rick

Post by Rick »

Or has his contract been agreed, but he has to give green light before the transfer is finalised?
Rick

Post by Rick »

Even if it has, surely we can get out of it by telling him he'll rot in the reserves if he green lights it?

He is wank though isn't he. Completed 11 passes at Fulham. Forshaw completed 7 in 10 mins.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Rick wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:01 am Or has his contract been agreed, but he has to give green light before the transfer is finalised?
Basically this
Titman

Post by Titman »

And now his mate has just dropped a grenade on a Twitter Space
Slagging off teammates. Brilliant.
Sid

Post by Sid »

How many more points we getting? I can see 3-5 max, can’t see that total saving us. Badly need something tonight that’s for sure. ( states ferkin obvious)
Rick

Post by Rick »

Sid wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:25 am How many more points we getting? I can see 3-5 max, can’t see that total saving us. Badly need something tonight that’s for sure. ( states ferkin obvious)
If we lose tonight I can see the wheels coming off completely. A win and a bit of momentum who knows. Though if he plays those 4 prats up top tonight we won't lay a glove on em, and with our defence we're gonna have to.
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Sid wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:25 am How many more points we getting? I can see 3-5 max, can’t see that total saving us. Badly need something tonight that’s for sure. ( states ferkin obvious)
5 would probably do
Batley_white

Post by Batley_white »

Fucking hell that’s a car crash of an interview that , surely the club will be having a conversation with McKennie about his “Friends” behaviour