Official Match Thread Leeds V Bees

Schwantz34

Re: Official Match Thread Leeds V Bees

Post by Schwantz34 »

Titman wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:54 pm
Schwantz34 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:45 pm
Titman wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:38 pm Fortunately for Marsch the next 2 league games are away. Anything less than 3 points from them and things will surely be at tipping point when we face scum
I don't understand why they aren't already.
We just seem to keep squeaking enough at ER to keep the fans off his back
2 or 3 wins in 18, they should be baying by now.

We're just accepting mediocre.
Skippy

Post by Skippy »

Been up and down all night with a sick child and found myself wide awake at 4am so I just put the replay on, but I honestly can't enjoy it atm. After 2mins I just thought fuck it, and checked the score. I can't stomach it.
Fev

Post by Fev »

Is this Colin Wanker tactics?
Skippy

Post by Skippy »

Truth Is I genuinely want us to fucking lose, and I can't watch it and hope the other team score. Makes me feel dirty.

What fucking cunts they are for making me feel like that about something I love so much.

Marsch and the owners, I mean.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Skippy wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:27 pm Been up and down all night with a sick child and found myself wide awake at 4am so I just put the replay on, but I honestly can't enjoy it atm. After 2mins I just thought fuck it, and checked the score. I can't stomach it.
Exactly where I was at a few months ago and haven't watched a league game since.

It was making me unhealthily angry and like you, I hate that Marsch and the three stooges have done that.

What I don't get is the lack of a groundswell to get him out. It's almost like many at games are just accepting the mediocrity.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Yeboahs left foot wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:06 pm We were just too narrow today. Should’ve beaten them. Looked great going forward and then just ran into no space. Pretty shit game tbh. Hopefully the board were thinking 3 points or gone today although that’s wishful thinking I know
Anything less than 3 points out of next 2 and you’ve got to think it’s shit or bust irrespective of it being scum
Skippy

Post by Skippy »

Schwantz34 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:44 pm
Skippy wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:27 pm Been up and down all night with a sick child and found myself wide awake at 4am so I just put the replay on, but I honestly can't enjoy it atm. After 2mins I just thought fuck it, and checked the score. I can't stomach it.
Exactly where I was at a few months ago and haven't watched a league game since.

It was making me unhealthily angry and like you, I hate that Marsch and the three stooges have done that.

What I don't get is the lack of a groundswell to get him out. It's almost like many at games are just accepting the mediocrity.
First thing I noticed when I turned it on was the crowd. Packed to the rafters as always, and ive always thought of myself as a super loyal person, but if I lived in Leeds I doubt I'd have been back to the ground at least since after the WC.

Did Rutter get on?
Yeboahs left foot

Post by Yeboahs left foot »

Titman wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:52 pm
Yeboahs left foot wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:06 pm We were just too narrow today. Should’ve beaten them. Looked great going forward and then just ran into no space. Pretty shit game tbh. Hopefully the board were thinking 3 points or gone today although that’s wishful thinking I know
Anything less than 3 points out of next 2 and you’ve got to think it’s shit or bust irrespective of it being scum
Anything other than a win v Forest
pete_lufc

Post by pete_lufc »

Played quite well to be fair. Still scary how narrow we are, plenty of times they had 2 spare on either side.
LimerickWhite

Post by LimerickWhite »

pete_lufc wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:14 pm Played quite well to be fair. Still scary how narrow we are, plenty of times they had 2 spare on either side.
Had lots of the ball and did absolutely fuck all at any stage with it shows how shit we've been that today is considered good now.