Does he know why he blacked out yet?
Jay

Re: Daily Bollox Fred

Post by Jay »

Saw a pack of ten jammy donuts and had a dopamine rush so fierce he fell
Sid

Post by Sid »

Rick wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:50 pm Does he know why he blacked out yet?
Don’t think he does yet. Looks bloody uncomfortable though. Really hope he takes it easy a while.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Jay wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:37 pm Saw a pack of ten jammy donuts and had a dopamine rush so fierce he fell
Kin ell :lol:
Rick

Post by Rick »

Sid wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:47 pm
Don’t think he does yet. Looks bloody uncomfortable though. Really hope he takes it easy a while.
Right. Assume they'll have looked into it at hospital and ain't found the reason so far then.

Wonder if it's possible he slipped, knocked himsen out and doesn't remember it. I was knocked unconscious once and can't remember anything about it, as in the lead up to it.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Rick wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:01 pm
Sid wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:47 pm
Right. Assume they'll have looked into it at hospital and ain't found the reason so far then.

Wonder if it's possible he slipped, knocked himsen out and doesn't remember it. I was knocked unconscious once and can't remember anything about it, as in the lead up to it.
Not sure about what quacks have said but he doesn’t or didn’t when i was on with him have any recollection. He’s black and blue as you might expect.
Broken ribs are a fucker, one is bad enough more can really sting.
As i’ve said daft bugger needs to look after himself, perhaps ease back a tadge.
Fev

Post by Fev »

Alright folks, sid said you need an update on my situation so here goes.
Don't know why or how 100% what the fuck happened, lost 16 hours of memory. Fell down stairs at home, completely out of it and spewing everywhere, wife called ambulance and got blue lighted to A&E at Leeds general infirmary. Various x-rays, MRI scan & blood works etc. They admitted me to ICU and sedated me till Monday, came round dinner time to realise I was in a bit of pain 😂 and 5 broke ribs, one of them broke twice. Punctured lung, head injury and a sore knee cap, and one kidney shutting down. On the Monday they put me on Ket and did some sort of procedure on my spine. During the first week I had loads of drugs, had some great dreams, didn't know what was real or not😂. So did a full week and they moved me off ICU and I joined a ward up at Jimmy's hospital. Did another week there then they sent me home. Didn't want to but they needed the bed, so I'm home last Sunday, no special bed so decided I'd have to sleep in a chair, borrowed a Shackleton's high chair and thought I'd be sound. Nope, couldn't sleep at all in it, been bored shitless all week, finally managed to have a shit today and wipe my own arse pretty well, got a recliner chair delivered yesterday and slept a few hours on and off. Still on pain killers, had to cancel my holiday for end of the month, bruising is going down, walking better but still need my walking sticks, lost two stone and still not eating lots, eating better though. Advised yet again to take early retirement by docs but I've still got some life in me. So there's the update folks, keep smiling [https://www.amazon.co.uk/photos/share/p ... 5yxRInIZaK]
Rick

Post by Rick »

That bruising is absolutely horrific. Looks like you've been run over or summat.

Glad you're on the mend
Titman

Post by Titman »

That bruising’s awful mate. Looks painful as fuck.
And might I say, that’s a nasty crack you have there.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Kin el Fev, mend up big man. Love ya