Summer '23 LUFC Transfer thread

Titman

Re: Summer '23 LUFC Transfer thread

Post by Titman »

Loan option for Wober. Orta really fucked us over.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Hampshirewhites wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:33 am
Schwantz34 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:21 am Wober can go. We only want players prepared to put the work in to get us back up.

If he has no backbone then see you later.

Nubel to Stuttgart looks like it's happening and possibly today according to reports.
Agree. Dorigo seems to think there will be a few in this week. Darlow being heavily linked, seems he may choose us over Bournemouth.
Farke seems a bit pissed off by the friendlies chosen. By the sounds of it , he'd of preferred teams from lower divisions and not those far better than us.
If he is a little irked you can see why, although first half we more than matched them. All the changes killed it as a game.

We'll see players coming in but it's complicated by the outgoings and what we can actually spend it seems.

Definite signs of the Farke style of play yesterday with the players we still have (we need some new ones in obviously) so I'm not fretting yet.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Hay saying Wober asked to go. Loan deal close to completion.
Yeboahs left foot

Post by Yeboahs left foot »

Tbh, we wouldn’t have recouped anywhere near what we paid the shit cunts. Probably ended up making their wages up too. A loan helps us more that not imo. Hopefully they have a better season and we get some good money for them. None are welcome back.
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Titman wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:48 am Hay saying Wober asked to go. Loan deal close to completion.
I'm sure I've read, we are close to the maximum amount of out bound loans we can make.
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Schwantz34 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:28 am
Schwantz34 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:21 am Wober can go. We only want players prepared to put the work in to get us back up.

If he has no backbone then see you later.

Nubel to Stuttgart looks like it's happening and possibly today according to reports.
Agree. Dorigo seems to think there will be a few in this week. Darlow being heavily linked, seems he may choose us over Bournemouth.
Farke seems a bit pissed off by the friendlies chosen. By the sounds of it , he'd of preferred teams from lower divisions and not those far better than us.
If he is a little irked you can see why, although first half we more than matched them. All the changes killed it as a game.

We'll see players coming in but it's complicated by the outgoings and what we can actually spend it seems.

Definite signs of the Farke style of play yesterday with the players we still have (we need some new ones in obviously) so I'm not fretting yet.
I didn't watch any of it, hopefully I can catch the next 2.
I'm nowhere near panicking and probably wouldn’t if we signed no one else.
Still need to get rid of Firpo at least.
I'm not sure that now we have the take over done, we are on need of sale to buy. The square ball guy (Dan?) seems to think we have around £50 million to spend.
number8shirt

Post by number8shirt »

Hampshirewhites wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:43 pm
Titman wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:48 am Hay saying Wober asked to go. Loan deal close to completion.
I'm sure I've read, we are close to the maximum amount of out bound loans we can make.
Think it’s one more after Wober goes. Hopefully Firpo. Then £££ for anyone else

“Leeds United transfer restriction highlighted as Whites sanction fifth loan exit this month -
Leeds United can only loan out a maximum of seven players aged 21-or-over this summer due to restrictions enforced by football’s governing body FIFA.”
Rick

Post by Rick »

FFP is the main concern I think. Have to spend money relative to income? I'm not sure if parachute payments count either. Dunno.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Hampshirewhites wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:48 pm
Schwantz34 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:28 am

I didn't watch any of it, hopefully I can catch the next 2.
I'm nowhere near panicking and probably wouldn’t if we signed no one else.
Still need to get rid of Firpo at least.
I'm not sure that now we have the take over done, we are on need of sale to buy. The square ball guy (Dan?) seems to think we have around £50 million to spend.
Some talk that we have to be careful with FFP.

We have money but need to be careful how it's spent seems to be the theory.
Leedsfromsouth

Post by Leedsfromsouth »

Imagine any of these gutless cunts coming back after their loans are up…..