MDT Leeds v Burnley

Sid

Re: MDT Leeds v Burnley

Post by Sid »

Titman wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 6:01 pm
Sid wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:31 pm Oh and how that wasn’t a penalty i’ll never know.
Be yet another apology letter incoming
Plus that cunt pulling back twice in build up and then butting, Abysmal refereeing
Rick

Post by Rick »

Sid wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 6:35 pm
Titman wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 6:01 pm
Sid wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:31 pm Oh and how that wasn’t a penalty i’ll never know.
Be yet another apology letter incoming
Plus that cunt pulling back twice in build up and then butting, Abysmal refereeing
I can't be doing with these refs anymore Sid.

5 mins before that, we got a freekick on the edge of the box and the ref played advantage when there wasn't anything on. No excuses for that. Nothing to do with being unsighted or honest mistakes. It was just a complete lack of football IQ.
Rick

Post by Rick »

And it winds me up when refs waste 60 seconds of a match by walking up to players and chatting to them about time wasting. Just book em from where ya stood and posture em to get on with it.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Titman wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:00 pm Think today has proven we’re going to see a lot more of teams camped in and around their penalty box. Honestly thought it would be more of an end to end game. They got their goal and they sat on it.
What I’m struggling to imagine is us doing the same at this level, at this present time. Snatch a goal and then defend like fuck. Shame Joseph couldn’t at least hit the target early doors. But neither Bamford or Piroe get that opportunity.
And once they’re camped in for all the cries of attack with pace, pace relies on space in front. We need to attack with guile.

Fanbase would be going mental if we did what so many teams do against us.

We’re still Widows of Bielsa. And unfortunately that’s a spell that won’t be recreated.
All spot on as usual.

Ultimately yer looking back on 5 dropped points at home v Portsmouth and Burnley and wondering why. I guess the difference between successful teams is they seldom are left scratching their heads after matches.

Joseph's miss was bad, Gnonto's was fucking criminal. Their goal was a Benny Hill sketch. We're not very streetwise.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Rick wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 3:10 am
Titman wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:00 pm Think today has proven we’re going to see a lot more of teams camped in and around their penalty box. Honestly thought it would be more of an end to end game. They got their goal and they sat on it.
What I’m struggling to imagine is us doing the same at this level, at this present time. Snatch a goal and then defend like fuck. Shame Joseph couldn’t at least hit the target early doors. But neither Bamford or Piroe get that opportunity.
And once they’re camped in for all the cries of attack with pace, pace relies on space in front. We need to attack with guile.

Fanbase would be going mental if we did what so many teams do against us.

We’re still Widows of Bielsa. And unfortunately that’s a spell that won’t be recreated.
All spot on as usual.

Ultimately yer looking back on 5 dropped points at home v Portsmouth and Burnley and wondering why. I guess the difference between successful teams is they seldom are left scratching their heads after matches.

Joseph's miss was bad, Gnonto's was fucking criminal. Their goal was a Benny Hill sketch. We're not very streetwise.
Buck stops with Farke i’m afraid, i know i keep saying it but we ain’t going anywhere quick with him. He’s very very limited at best.
Titman

Post by Titman »

So who would you replace him with Sid?
Titman

Post by Titman »

I do think we have to get Tanaka into the starting lineup.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Titman wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 12:20 pm So who would you replace him with Sid?
Difficult question to answer, We should never have got rid of Bielsa and since then the reality of financials etc have been some what cloudy, Who could we afford? Could we back them? We need a McKenna type, or at least someone who can read a game of football. I wouldn’t be against someone like Pablo, who knows? all i know is than we are going backwards at the moment. Decent owners would put everything into finding the right man, we seem to be lacking that guidance as well yet again. Jobs fucked
Titman

Post by Titman »

Pablo probably a decent shout in the near future.
In the meantime socials have declared Corberan as the next genius.
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Titman wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:05 pm Pablo probably a decent shout in the near future.
In the meantime socials have declared Corberan as the next genius.
Dany Rôhl from Wednesday was apparently recommended by Bielsa.
Corberan would be a good shout but as they are doing well, would he come?