Daily Bollox Fred

Skippy

Re: Daily Bollox Fred

Post by Skippy »

Yeboahs left foot wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:23 am
Skippy wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:11 am Wanted a Leeds coaster for where I drink my coffee in the morning but everything on ebay was poxy and the postage from UK was more than the item itself, so I found some high res images on Google and ordered some on Vistaprint.

$22 delivered, which is about £10.

Quite happy with myself. Hopefully they come up good.
received_933847204426951.jpeg
Can’t you get someone to post over from shop?
Probably, my wife's cousin lives up the road from ER in Beeston, but I like my choices haha
Rick

Post by Rick »

Is yer wife from Leeds Skippy? Is that what got you into Leeds United?
Skippy

Post by Skippy »

Rick wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:46 am Is yer wife from Leeds Skippy? Is that what got you into Leeds United?
No her family are from Sunderland, its just her cousin in Leeds. Made for a great match day experience when I've been over, though. Got to walk down from Beeston Hill and take it all in.
I just started going for Leeds because of Viduka, but I'm a loyal type.

Wouldn't surprise me If some of you in Leeds have seen her cousin and the husband around. He's a really big (fat) fella, and he's always out walking his massive dog around Beeston haha

A really good friend of mine lives in Leeds now, too. Works in Reds Tattoo in the Corn Exchange (whatever that is).
Rick

Post by Rick »

Skippy wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:45 am
Rick wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:46 am Is yer wife from Leeds Skippy? Is that what got you into Leeds United?
No her family are from Sunderland, its just her cousin in Leeds. Made for a great match day experience when I've been over, though. Got to walk down from Beeston Hill and take it all in.

Wouldn't surprise me If some of you in Leeds have seen her cousin and the husband around. He's a really big (fat) fella, and he's always out walking his massive dog around Beeston haha

A really good friend of mine lives in Leeds now, too. Works in Reds Tattoo in the Corn Exchange (whatever that is).
Aye corn exchange is where I used to buy all my clobber back in't day.

Could do with Viduka now. Now he was a striker n half. Was there when he scored 4 v Liverpool. Best game I've seen live.
Skippy

Post by Skippy »

Rick wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:56 am

Could do with Viduka now. Now he was a striker n half. Was there when he scored 4 v Liverpool. Best game I've seen live.
I arrived in England in November and saw almost every home game that season we were promoted from League One, and our first couple of games back in the Championship, then I came home.
Always remember because it was Lloyd Sam who scored the winner against Millwall in my last game. Random player to remember lol

Great memories.
I'm getting old.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Skippy wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:38 am I arrived in England in November and saw almost every home game that season we were promoted from League One, and our first couple of games back in the Championship, then I came home.
Always remember because it was Lloyd Sam who scored the winner against Millwall in my last game. Random player to remember lol

Great memories.
I'm getting old.
I remember having high hopes for Lloyd Sam and Sanchez Watt. Oh how things have changed thank fuck. Saying that, Javi would probably play both of em ahead of Gnonto :lol:
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Viduka would get sent off like last time and we would be down.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Hampshirewhites wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:37 am

Viduka would get sent off like last time and we would be down.
Tbf to him he scored a stunner at Highbury ensuring our safety the year before
Fev

Post by Fev »

Notts winning
Titman

Post by Titman »

Fev wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:48 pmNotts winning
Brentford on the beach early this year