Zebbys Leeds United General discussion

Rick

Re: Zebbys Leeds United General discussion

Post by Rick »

Got this thing in my head. Like a distant fire alarm in the night. Endless tinnitus. It's telling me we're absolutely fucked.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Rick wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:30 pm Got this thing in my head. Like a distant fire alarm in the night. Endless tinnitus. It's telling me we're absolutely fucked.
Think I’m immune to that now. Derby cunts again next season minus the Lampard effect which ramped up the dickhead factor.
Anything other than that is a bonus. Maybe. Tbh I’d prefer winning a few as opposed to getting pumped by teams and corrupt VAR every week.
Titman

Post by Titman »

U18s unfortunately couldn’t suppress Citys U18s.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Titman wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 8:39 pm
Rick wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:30 pm Got this thing in my head. Like a distant fire alarm in the night. Endless tinnitus. It's telling me we're absolutely fucked.
Think I’m immune to that now. Derby cunts again next season minus the Lampard effect which ramped up the dickhead factor.
Anything other than that is a bonus. Maybe. Tbh I’d prefer winning a few as opposed to getting pumped by teams and corrupt VAR every week.
I agree with all that even though I'm too drunk to process it. Just seems on the money
Sid

Post by Sid »

Strange seeing on uk news loads of reports on this drugs boss escaping and officers shot in northern France yet very much less getting reported here. Wonder if because they don’t want to give away what they know about him or if Macron et co are suppressing the embarrassment.
Not even headline in papers i’ve seen this morning but all over uk news.
It will no doubt end in a siege/ shoot out, usually does here once they get to grips with things, If the druggies haven’t fled the country my money is on high noon in Brussels or Marseille.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Who do we want int final then lads?
Rick

Post by Rick »

Brom, after a South American style on-pitch brawl tonight leaving many players hospitalised.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Wembley allocation is around 700 less than Luton were given last year.