Official Match Thread Leeds V Bees

Rick

Re: Official Match Thread Leeds V Bees

Post by Rick »

There's just summat fundamentally wrong with seeing our attacking players twisting and turning centrally in front of a wall of defenders. Stupid little flicks and one-twos in a packed area of the pitch.

If football was created by an algorithm you'd think there was faulty code watching that today. Bizarre. We have good players at least. Summat to be happy about.
Adamsforpresident

Post by Adamsforpresident »

Just home from the game and 2pts dropped is the summary

We looked a lot more organised & calamity 'proof' at the back - down mainly to Wober looking like the man who can organise us and actually read a game rather than play solely reactively
and in panic as we have been doing

Ayling looked like he'd rewound to his heights

Adams v.good & our real drive

Rodders - well after making me really question whether I should have such a low opinion of him and his efforts after a really good performance against Villa & a good one V Cardiff, was back to 'FFS, get him off'

Why wait so long to bring Paddy on?!?

Aaronson looked stronger in the challenge & a noted improvement on this front BUT too many shitty flicks that came to nowt & needs a reset period on the bench

Sinni not quite sharp yet

We set up ON PAPER with three spread behind a front-1... but played with 2 on the left & one on the left side of centre and feck all on the right to link in with Luke?!?

Controlled the game - with little real cutting edge til late on ad Brentford game to play deep, with nos. behind the ball & hoping to counter

A satisfying improvement across the back line & not looking like we'd be caught out so easily if we lost possession - but a bit too predictable in a one-sided unbalanced attack that was crying out for Paddy at 1/2time & a 10min debut for the new boy

Marsch has managed to stem the arterial bleeding that was desperately hoping he'd go... but we're still gunna bleed to death with him at the helm
Last edited by Adamsforpresident on Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Skippy wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:54 pm
Schwantz34 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:44 pm
Skippy wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:27 pm Been up and down all night with a sick child and found myself wide awake at 4am so I just put the replay on, but I honestly can't enjoy it atm. After 2mins I just thought fuck it, and checked the score. I can't stomach it.
Exactly where I was at a few months ago and haven't watched a league game since.

It was making me unhealthily angry and like you, I hate that Marsch and the three stooges have done that.

What I don't get is the lack of a groundswell to get him out. It's almost like many at games are just accepting the mediocrity.
First thing I noticed when I turned it on was the crowd. Packed to the rafters as always, and ive always thought of myself as a super loyal person, but if I lived in Leeds I doubt I'd have been back to the ground at least since after the WC.

Did Rutter get on?
I don't watch the games now mate.

App says he didn't though no.
Yeboahs left foot

Post by Yeboahs left foot »

Adamsforpresident wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:54 pm Just home from the game and 2pts dropped is the summary

We looked a lot more organised & calamity 'proof' at the back - down mainly to Wober looking like the man who can organise us and actually read a game rather than play solely reactively
and in panic as we have been doing

Ayling looked like he'd rewound to his heights

Adams v.good & our real drive

Rodders - well after making me really question whether I should have such a low opinion of him and his efforts after a really good performance against Villa & a good one V Cardiff, was back to 'FFS, get him off'

Why wait so long to bring Paddy on?!?

Aaronson looked stronger in the challenge & a noted improvement on this front BUT too many shitty flicks that came to nowt & needs a reset period on the bench

Sinni not quite sharp yet

We set up ON PAPER with three spread behind a front-1... but played with 2 on the left & one on the left side of centre and feck all on the right to link in with Luke?!?

Controlled the game - with little real cutting edge til late on ad Brentford game to play deep, with nos. behind the ball & hoping to counter

A satisfying improvement across the back line & not looking like we'd be caught out so easily if we lost possession - but a bit too predictable in a one-sided unbalanced attack that was crying out for Paddy at 1/2time & a 10min debut for the new boy

Marsch has managed to stem the arterial bleeding that was desperately hoping he'd go... but we're still gunna bleed to death with him at the helm
From ESU we were 433
Cloughy

Post by Cloughy »

Not from my seat in the ESU we weren’t :lol:

Stay of execution for me, building up consistency so you’ve got to leave him in for the Forest game that’s massive
Yeboahs left foot

Post by Yeboahs left foot »

There’s a photo going round of a list, like a motivational/instructions. He’s gotta go
Rick

Post by Rick »

Yeboahs left foot wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:59 pm There’s a photo going round of a list, like a motivational/instructions. He’s gotta go
Handed to the players during the match?
Cloughy

Post by Cloughy »

C11F5751-045D-4DF0-968A-68B6CB2200E4.jpeg
C11F5751-045D-4DF0-968A-68B6CB2200E4.jpeg (164.05 KiB) Viewed 1684 times
Stevie

Post by Stevie »

Fuck offff he has to go... celebrate moments, thats why Kristensen acts a gimp after a simple tackle
Rick

Post by Rick »

Cloughy wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:02 pm C11F5751-045D-4DF0-968A-68B6CB2200E4.jpeg
Vague nonsense. Complete charlatan.