LUFC Summer Transfer Thread

Titman

Re: LUFC Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Titman »

Not surprised. Be interesting to see if we stuck to our guns regarding the 35/40m fee.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Titman wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 4:20 pm Not surprised. Be interesting to see if we stuck to our guns regarding the 35/40m fee.
Yep, either we've lowered the price or they've raised it. Seemed to be priced out only a short while ago.

Either way, better it happens now than towards end of transfer window I guess.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Sounding very much we’re prepared to lower it. Which suggests to me that we want money in & were under the impression more clubs would have been involved.
Titman

Post by Titman »

I think Gnonto goes as well and I really really fucking hope that the Kent stuff is bullshit.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Being reported as 25m + add ons
Rick

Post by Rick »

Hmmm. Those add ons better be juicy.
Titman

Post by Titman »

So much for selling from a position of strength.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Not jimmy’s biggest fan but 25 is shit given his old club have dibs on a chunk as well.
Got to the point a while back where i give less than a fuck, but that is madness to sell like that.

Think 69 ers are either struggling to finance things or are just clueless. Next stop will be red bull i guess.
Jobs fucked.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Sid wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 8:04 pm Not jimmy’s biggest fan but 25 is shit given his old club have dibs on a chunk as well.
Got to the point a while back where i give less than a fuck, but that is madness to sell like that.

Think 69 ers are either struggling to finance things or are just clueless. Next stop will be red bull i guess.
Jobs fucked.
15% to Feyenoord I heard. So just over £21m if true. Shite that. Buendia went for £33m a few years ago.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Sid wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 8:04 pm Not jimmy’s biggest fan but 25 is shit given his old club have dibs on a chunk as well.

Jobs fucked.
Getting Red Bull in was quoted as the difference between selling a player & not selling him? Not going very well so far.

Speaking of not going very well, is anyone having trouble loading the site up? Running like a dog for me.