Daily Bollox Fred

Rick

Re: Daily Bollox Fred

Post by Rick »

Riots in Leeds apparently. Police cars smashed up and bus set on fire. Harehills.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Rick wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:22 pm Riots in Leeds apparently. Police cars smashed up and bus set on fire. Harehills.
No apparently about it mate. Plod scarpered & left them to it.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Titman wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:39 am
Rick wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:22 pm Riots in Leeds apparently. Police cars smashed up and bus set on fire. Harehills.
No apparently about it mate. Plod scarpered & left them to it.
Aye, just seen some footage now. If I lived on that street and police just fucked off and let carnage ensue on my doorstep I'd be fuming. Especially if I had kids.
Batley_white

Post by Batley_white »

Alright lads! Been a bit of a tough week not gonna lie - Saturday I got home from work to find the wife had fucked off after 15yrs without a word just left a letter saying she wants to “Enjoy life and Travel” left her ring and her house key. Took her clothes and her computer etc loaded it in her car while everyone was out and off she went. Not heard a thing from her since
Rick

Post by Rick »

Batley_white wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 11:05 am Alright lads! Been a bit of a tough week not gonna lie - Saturday I got home from work to find the wife had fucked off after 15yrs without a word just left a letter saying she wants to “Enjoy life and Travel” left her ring and her house key. Took her clothes and her computer etc loaded it in her car while everyone was out and off she went. Not heard a thing from her since
That's absolutely crackers. There's gotta be more to this. You deserve a proper explanation. Stay strong and keep investigating.

Has she turned her phone off? What have her family and friends said?
Titman

Post by Titman »

Batley_white wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 11:05 am Alright lads! Been a bit of a tough week not gonna lie - Saturday I got home from work to find the wife had fucked off after 15yrs without a word just left a letter saying she wants to “Enjoy life and Travel” left her ring and her house key. Took her clothes and her computer etc loaded it in her car while everyone was out and off she went. Not heard a thing from her since
Whoa. Sorry to hear that pal. Sounds like you’ve been completely blindsided.
Jay

Post by Jay »

I think from my excellent interpersonal skills and deft social brilliance that I would be wrong to make a joke about what a crock of shit marriage is and that you’re better off.

I’m sorry to hear it though lad, always hear if you want a cynical viewpoint
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Bloody hell Bats. That is truly awful.
Definitely a tough week.
I know from what you post, you are a hard worker and built up your own business.
Good luck mate
1ianbaird

Post by 1ianbaird »

WTF !!. Sorry to hear that Bats, a truly crazy situation. Keep your chin up mate.
Fev

Post by Fev »

On a brighter note I've just paid £77 for another years website fees