LUFC Summer Transfer Thread

Titman

Re: LUFC Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Titman »

But as a caveat - all not lost if Gray goes. Door opens for Charlie Crew.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Marseille interested in Meslier. Reports we want 20m. They bid that snap their fucking hands off. I’d be happy with getting what we paid.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Surely they won't pay that? He's statistically bang avarage in the Championship. Certainly wouldn't complain mind if they do.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Rick wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 4:41 pm Surely they won't pay that? He's statistically bang avarage in the Championship. Certainly wouldn't complain mind if they do.
Think some big money gone into Marseille recently.

Hairy Crackling on waccoe reckons Archie will be gone. He’s usually on the money with his info,
Rick

Post by Rick »

Sid wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 4:49 pm
Rick wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 4:41 pm Surely they won't pay that? He's statistically bang avarage in the Championship. Certainly wouldn't complain mind if they do.

Hairy Crackling on waccoe reckons Archie will be gone. He’s usually on the money with his info,
Thing about Archie for me is he's very replaceable at his current level (though obvs his potential is through the roof). Plus all that money would be pure profit. If I was solely focusing on getting out of this league he'd be the one to go for me. Though for sentimental reasons I'll probably be gutted if he goes.

Any news on Summerville on Waccoe?
Sid

Post by Sid »

Rick wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:00 pm

Thing about Archie for me is he's very replaceable at his current level (though obvs his potential is through the roof). Plus all that money would be pure profit. If I was solely focusing on getting out of this league he'd be the one to go for me. Though for sentimental reasons I'll probably be gutted if he goes.

Not seen anything concrete. Seen Roca gone in a perm.
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Rumours Cresswell to toulouse for £3.8 million
Titman

Post by Titman »

Hampshirewhites wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:37 am Rumours Cresswell to toulouse for £3.8 million
Unsurprising but certainly leaves us very light at the back
Titman

Post by Titman »

Rick wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:00 pm

Apparently Gray to Brentford (!). Rumour young Harry going with him as well. Gray family fucked off because Leeds offering him out behind his back :cry:
Titman

Post by Titman »

And his bio on twatter is now blank.

That’ll go down like a shit sandwich if true.