LUFC Summer Transfer Thread

Sid

Re: LUFC Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Sid »

Rick wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 9:44 am What we have to do is have a more balanced squad this year. For example not rely on Bamford for our system to work. A lot of points were dropped when he was injured. Agree we have to do better against the lesser teams.

Perhaps I was exaggerating calling the relegated teams dross, I'm sure they'll be there or there abouts. I just mean they are much weaker than those relegated last season.
As i’ve said, 11 weeks to see what we have at KO, We lacked experience this year, couple of steady heads, hopefully few of the current squad will have learnt from this seasons experience and still be here.
I still stand by my comments that no matter who we buy or keep, If we don’t change tactics it won’t make a jot of difference. I’m really disappointed with Farke, if he doesn’t change things he’ll be a goner pretty quickly. The evidence was there, he ignored it totally and persisted. I would rather we didn’t start the season and risk wasting first few games ( as we did this year) whilst things get sorted. He changes things fine, happy to see where it takes us, just can’t see it though. Fingers crossed i guess.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Wober, Kristensen, Llorente and Aaronson have no loan clauses.

Wonder if Farke will want to assess them? Or will it be a case of sell all to the highest bidder and loan out any cunt with no bids?
Titman

Post by Titman »

Farke supposedly is a fan of Wober. Personally I’d fuck the lot of them off but we have to do what suits the club best.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Titman wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 2:55 pm Farke supposedly is a fan of Wober. Personally I’d fuck the lot of them off but we have to do what suits the club best.
True.

Just wish the rest weren't so fuckin shite. Fail to see what Aaronson or Rasmus bring to the Championship.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Rick wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 6:39 pm
Titman wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 2:55 pm Farke supposedly is a fan of Wober. Personally I’d fuck the lot of them off but we have to do what suits the club best.
True.

Just wish the rest weren't so fuckin shite. Fail to see what Aaronson or Rasmus bring to the Championship.
Zero chance that Screech cunt stays on his feet. He’d be crying for his mum by the next Bank Holiday. If you want someone to hoof a ball aimlessly down the line, Rasmus is your man.
Titman

Post by Titman »

All the chat of Chelsea being in for Summerville seems to be tempered by the fact they need to sell first - before end of next month.
Rick

Post by Rick »

With the 2 clubs interested reportedly being Liverpool and Chelsea, can't help wonder if a loan for either Carvalho or Hutchinson could be part of the deal wherever he goes. Though I'd imagine Ipswich will try get Hutchinson.
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Rick wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 12:27 am With the 2 clubs interested reportedly being Liverpool and Chelsea, can't help wonder if a loan for either Carvalho or Hutchinson could be part of the deal wherever he goes. Though I'd imagine Ipswich will try get Hutchinson.
I've lost track who is the Liverpool manager favourite?
There was a Dutch guy who had links to Summerville.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Arne Slit is the new Liverpool manager fella. He’s Dutch and I think that’s the only real link. Not sure Summerville is prem quality but if we can get a wedge for him and now red bull is announced it’s time to speculate to accumulate.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Also just to say and I know this’ll be controversial but I reckon Aaronsen kills it in the 10 for us at champs level. There’s a player in there when he stops being such a pussy.

I’m also one of those who believes Gelhardt comes good eventually.