MDT Sheff Wed v Leeds

Rick

Re: MDT Sheff Wed v Leeds

Post by Rick »

Hampshirewhites wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:34 am
Rick wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:53 pm Yesss. Great cross Firpo
He should of been off according to some!
Including myself :mrgreen: . Thought he was awful first half.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Rick wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:37 pm
Rick wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:53 pm Yesss. Great cross Firpo
He was awful both halves, the bloke can’t defend, and worst of all is not prepared to put in the work tracking his man back. Don’t even get me started on his suicide passes to others. I’d fuck him off now if we had a reliable alternative.
Yeboahs left foot

Post by Yeboahs left foot »

Sid wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:06 pm
He was awful both halves, the bloke can’t defend, and worst of all is not prepared to put in the work tracking his man back. Don’t even get me started on his suicide passes to others. I’d fuck him off now if we had a reliable alternative.
He can attack though. Much like Ayling, shite at the back but got forward enough which kept their left back/left winger defending and not attacking enough to put him under pressure. If Firpo was shite going forward then yeah but fact is he has contributed alot going forward but also been part of the back 4 that everyone raves about keeping x clean sheets, x this and x that.
Rick

Post by Rick »

If Saints and Ipswich fail to get promotion and we go up, I'd like us to sign Lief Davis and Walker-Peters. Best 2 fullbacks I've seen in the Champ this season. Both technically brilliant and quick. Would fix the LB and RB positions for years to come. Both lightyears ahead of the fullbacks we had last time we were in the Prem.

Prefer that to previous efforts to sign fullbacks on the continent whom you just don't know what to expect. Though with Orta gone I'd be much less concerned if we go down that route again.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Yeboahs left foot wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:52 pm
Sid wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:06 pm
He can attack though. Much like Ayling, shite at the back but got forward enough which kept their left back/left winger defending and not attacking enough to put him under pressure. If Firpo was shite going forward then yeah but fact is he has contributed alot going forward but also been part of the back 4 that everyone raves about keeping x clean sheets, x this and x that.
Sorry but he’s a liability. Some of the passes he makes are going to get someone a broken leg. He’s totally disinterested, doesn't put in a shift and could well be the reason if we don’t go up. If we had a one legged donkey available i’d play it over him.
Fev

Post by Fev »

WGUAFC
Sid

Post by Sid »

Fev wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:55 pmWGUAFC
You did say. Hail Budda
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

I know it's mainly tongue in cheek but amazing that Firpo now has two songs.
You've seen Firpo now fuck of home is decent.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Hampshirewhites wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:45 pm I know it's mainly tongue in cheek but amazing that Firpo now has two songs.
You've seen Firpo now fuck of home is decent.
Technically he has 3, the modified Bamford one has been sung in the past

Dan James has none :lol:

Edit, turns out James does now.