MDT Leeds v Stoke

Sid

Re: MDT Leeds v Stoke

Post by Sid »

Fev wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:09 am Nowt to with vodka pal, watched the highlights again today and one of his shots he could have squared for an easier finish option
One minute everyone is saying shoot on sight next pass the ball.
If jimmy had let go of the ball earlier a few times we would have had more chances, If Piroe had actually done something, anything we might have scored more, If Bamford had controlled better a couple of times, if willy had not hit their guy’s legs a couple of times, if Joesph had not smacked it into keepers facr or given defender time to get back.If Kamara could pass forwards once in a while.

Big word is IF

If Farkes tactics were not so fuckin slow !!

All if. Just glad i no longer pay to watch it.
Rick

Post by Rick »

And, which is more, you'll be a man, my son
Rick

Post by Rick »

It's just a slog now. No team at the top is in form. Yeah Ipswich keep winning but they were crap til last 15 last night and terrible v Rotherham. Leicester shite last night. Saints been shite. We're all running on empty.

If we can just get that win on Friday before we finally get a rest it will put us in good stead.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Rick wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:38 pm It's just a slog now. No team at the top is in form. Yeah Ipswich keep winning but they were crap til last 15 last night and terrible v Rotherham. Leicester shite last night. Saints been shite. We're all running on empty.

If we can just get that win on Friday before we finally get a rest it will put us in good stead.
We seem to struggle after the breaks.
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Sid wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:48 pm
Rick wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:38 pm It's just a slog now. No team at the top is in form. Yeah Ipswich keep winning but they were crap til last 15 last night and terrible v Rotherham. Leicester shite last night. Saints been shite. We're all running on empty.

Just a normal gap and then it's the international break. Hopefully Struijk is fit for the easter games. Give us more alternatives
Rick

Post by Rick »

Hampshirewhites wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:07 pm

Just a normal gap and then it's the international break. Hopefully Struijk is fit for the easter games. Give us more alternatives
9 day gap I think.

Yeah if Struijk is fit we could have Ampadu and Gray as CMs. Would be the best midfield in the Champ by far and would help us dominate games more.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Rick wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:38 pm

9 day gap I think.

Yeah if Struijk is fit we could have Ampadu and Gray as CMs. Would be the best midfield in the Champ by far and would help us dominate games more.
I’ll take a midfield that actually passes forward
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

9 day gap I think.

Gruev looks good, tricky and likes a tackle. Passes usually find a winger. Kamara is hit and miss. Gets robbed a lot and passes ho astray.
Can be very good and then have several bad games.
I'd play Roberts v Wendies and Archie in to midfield to replace Kamara.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Hampshirewhites wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:01 am
9 day gap I think.

Gruev looks good, tricky and likes a tackle. Passes usually find a winger. Kamara is hit and miss. Gets robbed a lot and passes ho astray.
Can be very good and then have several bad games.
I'd play Roberts v Wendies and Archie in to midfield to replace Kamara.
Yeah hopefully that's what Farke has planned for the Wendies.