Just not at races today.
Rick

Re: MDT Udders v Leeds

Post by Rick »

Not ideal that. Pfft
Titman

Post by Titman »

We were due one tbh. Although that first half was a disgrace. 55 minutes and ball in play for 22mins 33secs.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Titman wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:49 am We were due one tbh. Although that first half was a disgrace. 55 minutes and ball in play for 22mins 33secs.
That's why I hate this league. Nothing worse than being shithoused to oblivion by a load of talentless journeymen. Bastards would probably have won it with 11 men anorl. Different story if we score that early sitter mind.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Sid wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:15 pm Jimmy bit of a one trick pony at moment.
Aye, keeps cutting in on his right, whereas before he was much more unpredictable.

Can't remember where I heard it (perhaps Phil Hay podcast) but word is Summerville has hardly trained in the past month so he doesn't aggravate all the knocks he's picked up all season. Maybe that's contributing to his dip in form.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Rick wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:20 am
Aye, keeps cutting in on his right, whereas before he was much more unpredictable.

Can't remember where I heard it (perhaps Phil Hay podcast) but word is Summerville has hardly trained in the past month so he doesn't aggravate all the knocks he's picked up all season. Maybe that's contributing to his dip in form.
If he’s not fit then farke should be putting his willy on left and james on right to start keeping jimmy to come off bench, he’s become a tadge anonymous. He just doesn’t seem to be able to go past his man and cross. Firpo is not good on the overlap and 9 times out of 10 jimmy ignores him anyway, he perhaps has given up trying.
Last edited by Sid on Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Sid wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:10 am

If he’s not fit then farke should be putting his willy on left and james on right to start,keeping jimmy to come off bench, he’s become a tadge anonymous. He just doesn’t seem to be able to go past his man and cross. Firpo is not good on the overlap and 9 times out of 10 jimmy ignores him anyway, he perhaps has given up trying.
Rick

Post by Rick »

If he’s not fit then farke should be putting his willy on left and james on right to start keeping jimmy to come off bench, he’s become a tadge anonymous. He just doesn’t seem to be able to go past his man and cross. Firpo is not good on the overlap and 9 times out of 10 jimmy ignores him anyway, he perhaps has given up trying.
I don't understand why he doesn't play Byram. Was one of out better players when he was in the side and he's seemingly fit cos he's been on the bench a while.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Rick wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:29 pm

I don't understand why he doesn't play Byram. Was one of out better players when he was in the side and he's seemingly fit cos he's been on the bench a while.
We are so much better when he is on the pitch.