Post by Rick »

What a fuckin win that is
number8shirt

Re: MDT Leicester v Leeds

Post by number8shirt »

Stevie

Post by Stevie »

Sue perb. Outclassed them all over the pitch. Kamara motm for me, what a player and he seems to get better every game.

Ayling on the pitch for 5 minutes and he gives them the only chance of the game… petrifying
Titman

Post by Titman »

Right result
Rick

Post by Rick »

Stevie wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:03 pm Sue perb. Outclassed them all over the pitch. Kamara motm for me, what a player and he seems to get better every game.

Ayling on the pitch for 5 minutes and he gives them the only chance of the game… petrifying
Yep Kamara really does look the business.
Fev

Post by Fev »

Happy as fuck here in Tenerife
Rick

Post by Rick »

Have a good one Fev.

What a great feeling waking up this morning. Whoever identified Rodon, Kamara and Ampadu as transfer targets needs a fuckin raise. Top drawer signings.

Farke brilliant. He did Leicester over yesterday. Beckford said the squad is like a band of brothers now. All down to Farke. Also his judgement has been excellent. From identifying Rutter as someone we needed to keep, giving James a new lease of life, having the balls to drop the old guard, the way he dealt with the uncertainty of summer. Trusting Archie, seeing the potential impact of Byram. No doubt he'll be keeping our feet on the ground right now. Well done to the board for giving him the control he has. This season could've been a mess.

Last night was some statement and if I was an Ipswich fan I'd be bricking it.
Yeboahs left foot

Post by Yeboahs left foot »

Rick wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:06 am Have a good one Fev.

What a great feeling waking up this morning. Whoever identified Rodon, Kamara and Ampadu as transfer targets needs a fuckin raise. Top drawer signings.

Farke brilliant. He did Leicester over yesterday. Beckford said the squad is like a band of brothers now. All down to Farke. Also his judgement has been excellent. From identifying Rutter as someone we needed to keep, giving James a new lease of life, having the balls to drop the old guard, the way he dealt with the uncertainty of summer. Trusting Archie, seeing the potential impact of Byram. No doubt he'll be keeping our feet on the ground right now. Well done to the board for giving him the control he has. This season could've been a mess.

Last night was some statement and if I was an Ipswich fan I'd be bricking it.
Yep
Leedsfromsouth

Post by Leedsfromsouth »

Absolutely buzzing after that….
pete_lufc

Post by pete_lufc »

Hopefully we start more games like we did on friday, 95% of teams are their for the taking for us in this league.