MDT Stoke v Leeds

Rick

Re: MDT Stoke v Leeds

Post by Rick »

Schwantz34 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:08 am I think I may have said in here before, but we'll be up there challenging.

Just don't see us going up this season. Could see it happening next season though.
Annoying thing for me is this should be an enjoyable season and we should be within range of top 2 but they just keep winning. Usually ya can afford a bad evening after winning 3 on the trot. No chance we finish outside the top 6 this season, we have too much talent.

Feels like I'm just waiting for playoffs to begin.
Probably lose to a team who finishes 15 points behind us :x
Last edited by Rick on Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Sid wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:40 pm Surprised at some of the changes, hopefully done with a view of not conceding early goals and to then blitz them once settled.

Have managed to log on via mobile but comes up as unknown on computer using same details. Very odd.
Are you able to consistently log on via mobile? Does your mobile save your login details?
Batley_white

Post by Batley_white »

Anyone still talking about how valuable Paddy is to the team? How great his hold up play is and that we need to encourage not belittle him?

Nah didn't think so, ship the cunt out in January he's done here
Sid

Post by Sid »

Rick wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:42 am
Sid wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:40 pm Surprised at some of the changes, hopefully done with a view of not conceding early goals and to then blitz them once settled.

Have managed to log on via mobile but comes up as unknown on computer using same details. Very odd.
Are you able to consistently log on via mobile? Does your mobile save your login details?
[/quote

My weapon of choice is mobile for work, every 6-9 months i have to get new battery put in. Did this week or so back and then tried to log on for first time in while, managed to keep it registered this time ( guessing it unblocked when phone was getting sorted)
Tried exact same log on on laptop, says unknown account details. 🤷‍♂️
Titman

Post by Titman »

Rick wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:16 am
Schwantz34 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:08 am I think I may have said in here before, but we'll be up there challenging.

Just don't see us going up this season. Could see it happening next season though.
Annoying thing for me is this should be an enjoyable season and we should be within range of top 2 but they just keep winning. Usually ya can afford a bad evening after winning 3 on the trot. No chance we finish outside the top 6 this season, we have too much talent.

Tbh after the shitshow of the summer, the playoffs were where I thought we’d be.
I think Ipswich will wobble. Don’t think what is essentially a L1 side can maintain this form for 18 months.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Titman wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:41 am

Tbh after the shitshow of the summer, the playoffs were where I thought we’d be.
I think Ipswich will wobble. Don’t think what is essentially a L1 side can maintain this form for 18 months.
Don’t think i had any real expectations going into start of season, i’m now in the play off’s camp. I am though not totally convinced by Farke, his tactics are too timid ( southgate type issues) the back passing, fucking about with it around our own goal area inviting pressure and fuck ups. That and trying to walk the ball in at other end is really frustrating. We should be ripping teams a new hole and shooting on sight, seems we miss so many opportunities to shoot and force keeper errors. We play wingers who get to whip in crosses but how many times does it happen and we have no bugger in middle to get on end of it. Classic example last night when grotty got down right in first half, crossed it in and not one of ours in sight, Really think Jan will be the defining moment, after window and xmas games we’ll see more of what the ambition is. Farke needs to get his head out his arse and quick imo or he’ll be lucky to get a second run at things.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Sid wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:43 pm

Don’t think i had any real expectations going into start of season, i’m now in the play off’s camp. I am though not totally convinced by Farke, his tactics are too timid ( southgate type issues) the back passing, fucking about with it around our own goal area inviting pressure and fuck ups. That and trying to walk the ball in at other end is really frustrating. We should be ripping teams a new hole and shooting on sight, seems we miss so many opportunities to shoot and force keeper errors. We play wingers who get to whip in crosses but how many times does it happen and we have no bugger in middle to get on end of it. Classic example last night when grotty got down right in first half, crossed it in and not one of ours in sight, Really think Jan will be the defining moment, after window and xmas games we’ll see more of what the ambition is. Farke needs to get his head out his arse and quick imo or he’ll be lucky to get a second run at things.
Would help if Piroe was played as a no.9, would certainly get into good positions for crosses. Still not sure Farke has got this Piroe/Rutter combo right.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Rick wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:12 pm
Sid wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:43 pm

Would help if Piroe was played as a no.9, would certainly get into good positions for crosses. Still not sure Farke has got this Piroe/Rutter combo right.
Not sure he knows what he’s doing tbh. Some very odd decisions.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Oh. And we have a keeper who’s 11 ft 7 arms up. Teach the froggie cunt to catch the fuckin thing.
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

See where they are when we play them again in December. Need Spence back urgently.