Zebbys Mighty Whites away at the Villa

Yeboahs left foot

Re: Zebbys Mighty Whites away at the Villa

Post by Yeboahs left foot »

To say Gnoto looked absolutely wank versus Crewe Youth is a remarkable turnaround to one of the best players in the premier league. Fair play.
LimerickWhite

Post by LimerickWhite »

Sums the club up that they didn't even want to sign Gnonto when they did they even said so they were forced into doing ot earlier to placate fans and thank fuck or it would have been another we let slip away.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Not PL ready
Titman

Post by Titman »

Surely, ignoring whatever result against Cardiff, Brentford game is shit or just for him?
Rick

Post by Rick »

Titman wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:48 am Surely, ignoring whatever result against Cardiff, Brentford game is shit or just for him?
Should but probably won't be. They seem to have faith Marsch will turn it around, or more like faith in themselves that they picked the right man. Bit of arrogance involved perhaps.

If we end up in relegation zone I can see them panicking mind and having a rethink.
Adamsforpresident

Post by Adamsforpresident »

The irony of football is that after, what I thought, was one of our best away performances the reality dawning on the board has to be that Marsch ISN'T fit for the role he's in

The defence plays invariably like cats chasing a bell - all panic and racing to wherever the ball is with zero positional awareness or reading of threat

We're just too feckin easy to score against - & thats a v.dangerous place to be in

I'll have it that Koch & Strujk look woeful but think it boils down to our set up & 'tactics' as much as owt

On the upside of last night;

- getting Paddy back on the scoresheet is a huge thing for him and us
- Rodders had his best performance for us in an age. Good runs, work-rate & nous - just unlucky not to get a goal
- Willy is fucking brilliant
- Wober looks like he's got the heart & balls we need

Couldn't understand hooking Harrison over Aaronson...

Oh & Martinez is like Mark Hughes of old - a c*nt that the opposition hate but would be loved if he was on your side
Luca

Post by Luca »

Sack him
Cloughy

Post by Cloughy »

Has he gone yet
Rick

Post by Rick »

Cloughy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:32 amHas he gone yet
Yeah, he's gone on Linkedin to learn some more buzzwords from corporate tosspots/leaders.
fletch

Post by fletch »

Cunts that think he's doing a good job because we looked decent going forward last night are doing my fucking swede in. We have the capability to cause teams problems because we have some good attacking players, there's no tactical masterstroke to it.

The fact that I've seen Under 15 teams set up more solidly than us is why the thick Yank cunt should be fucked off at the earliest opportunity. Villa are fucking shite. They had about 4 attacks all night and looked like scoring every single time. Absolutely fucking sick of this prick not being able to see that your full back not moving beyond the width of the box is fucking us over time and time again. Just fuck off Jesse.