Sheep Shaggers vs Might Whites MDT

Hampshirewhites

Re: Sheep Shaggers vs Might Whites MDT

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Schwantz34 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:08 pm
Rick wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:06 pm
Schwantz34 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:39 pm 2 wins in 17 now is it?
Summat like that. We've won twice since August.
Really don't understand how the board are just sitting there thinking this will suddenly change.
Just been on Talk sport.
Sure he said "players don't seem to understand what I want from them" . Neither do us fans watching it!
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Hampshirewhites wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:23 pm

Really don't understand how the board are just sitting there thinking this will suddenly change.
Just been on Talk sport.
Sure he said "players don't seem to understand what I want from them" . Neither do us fans watching it!
It's very very obvious to me that he struggles to get across to his players what it is that his system requires. At Salzburg they play nothing else but that way so the Manager changing doesn't really matter as much there.

I said this was my fear when he was first rumoured to be coming in and he had the same issue at Leipzig. It looks like it's transpired again here.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Just been on Talk sport.
Well if you can’t get the message across in 3 pre seasons I’d suggest your message is fucked
Titman

Post by Titman »

Fuck me. Thought the draw against Boreham/Accrington was at home. How foolish of me :lol:
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Titman wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:38 pm
Just been on Talk sport.
Well if you can’t get the message across in 3 pre seasons I’d suggest your message is fucked
We know that and the players seem to as well if they aren't understanding what he's asking.

The board however...
Titman

Post by Titman »

And as for Wober - looked ok in midfield against a Cardiff B team. I’ll reserve my judgement until I’ve seen him at LB. Have reservations about the lads pace.
That isn’t me writing him off but after the last 2 Salzburg signings I’m left with questions. Don’t think I’m being unfair?
Adamsforpresident

Post by Adamsforpresident »

Started off how I'd have wanted us to

...for about 5mins

Lackadaisical defending let a team, thats in worse form than us and haven't scored in weeks, score

At 2-0 thought we were on for the annual FA Cup embarrassment - but battled back & should've come out winners really

Tho, it'll all count for nowt if we f*ck up the replay - which will be my 10yr old's (who's in his 6th season as a ST holder) 1st FA Cup game!

Llorente & Strujk should NEVER be a CH pair again

Wober improved us - but we'll see over the next few weeks

Joffy looked lost - get him out on Championship loan to see if he is gunna turn out the player hes undoubtedly shown glimpses of being

Aaronson needs dropping & re-setting (preferably after getting a daily pint of Guinness into him to get some weight on him!)

Rodders keeps undermining my desire to get rid as he keeps scoring - despite doing little else

Willy & Jimmy were the bright sparks

Marsch looking more & more on the brink - should save himself & repeat his honourable stand-down as per his German adventure.

It can't be coincidence that every defender we play look hopeless

Or that no1 can figure out our footballing identity anymore

No point spending fortunes on players (tho Rutter looks like the kind of deal we'd like) unless we use similar to get a coach with a plan, a footballing style and the shoulders for the weight of LUFC

Bielsa was the benchmark they set themselves, but seem to want to ignore
Cloughy

Post by Cloughy »

I actually slept through that second half
stoptap

Post by stoptap »

Cloughy wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:39 am I actually slept through that second half
Lucky you.
Luca

Post by Luca »

Sack him