New Manager

Titman

Re: New Manager

Post by Titman »

Do we actually need his approval/say so? Doesn’t that fall within a CEOs remit?
Rick

Post by Rick »

Is Angus even employed by Radz anymore? Or by 49ers enterprise like that new DOF?
Last edited by Rick on Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Schwantz34 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:45 pm
Rick wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:43 pm
Yeboahs left foot wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:30 pm
Radz owns us until the EFL approves the TO. What if they turn it down? Farke leaves? Radz picks up his wages?
Hmmm yeah true. Is there no way round that? Maybe a monthly contract for Farke til approval comes through? Or hire him as an employee of 49ers enterprise rather than Leeds United. Dunno much about this stuff but surely there's some way round it.
If Radz okays it then Farke can be hired regardless of takeover surely.
I assume so, they're all technically still on the board together so Radz as majority owner just has to give the nod and 49ers can deal with the financial aspect of it.

I'm probably missing out a load of legal factors but that's just a byproduct of me not having a clue what I'm talking about :lol:
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Rick wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:20 pm
Hmmm yeah true. Is there no way round that? Maybe a monthly contract for Farke til approval comes through? Or hire him as an employee of 49ers enterprise rather than Leeds United. Dunno much about this stuff but surely there's some way round it.
I assume so, they're all technically still on the board together so Radz as majority owner just has to give the nod and 49ers can deal with the financial aspect of it.

I'm probably missing out a load of legal factors but that's just a byproduct of me not having a clue what I'm talking about :lol:
No I'm thinking similar. Nothing stopping us hiring Farke.

It's just Marathe wanting to wait and announce with the takeover. Might be forced to rethink that.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Schwantz34 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:29 pm

It's just Marathe wanting to wait and announce with the takeover. Might be forced to rethink that.
What's that hairy crackling on Waccoe saying? I've read a few rumours that Farke will be announced tomorrow. Dunno where the rumours are from like.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Rick wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:42 pm
Schwantz34 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:29 pm

What's that hairy crackling on Waccoe saying? I've read a few rumours that Farke will be announced tomorrow. Dunno where the rumours are from like.
Lots of people on there saying a lot of things that aren't coming to pass. No idea who's ITK on there and who isn't, but nothing that's been said has panned out so far regarding the Manager or takeover.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Get French Football News reporting we’ve approached Lorient for Regis Le Bris :?
Titman

Post by Titman »

Had a relisten on way home. For anyone that wants to (TSB podcast with Hay) start 3 minutes in and lasts 10 mins talking about process for takeover, bit longer when they’re discussing Farke.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Nobody credible has linked us to Le Bris.
Yeboahs left foot

Post by Yeboahs left foot »

Yeboahs left foot wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:30 pm
Rick wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:10 pm This might sound dense cos I'm clueless about this shit, but why does this stop them hiring a manager? They hired a geezer to be interim DOF.
Radz owns us until the EFL approves the TO. What if they turn it down? Farke leaves? Radz picks up his wages?
Hmmm yeah true. Is there no way round that? Maybe a monthly contract for Farke til approval comes through? Or hire him as an employee of 49ers enterprise rather than Leeds United. Dunno much about this stuff but surely there's summat that can be done, otherwise we may be managerless for a while which they'll know can fuck the season before it's started.
Be an expensive employee with no club to coach imo. Its a shit situation, should’ve been agreed for both eventualities.