Bye bye Radz

Schwantz34

Re: Bye bye Radz

Post by Schwantz34 »

Batley_white wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:27 pm
Schwantz34 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:20 pm
Batley_white wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:16 pm Shame Kinnear is staying but maybe he can redeem himself
I don't think he's that bad just misguided and gets carried away.

Overseen a hell of a change in the state of the club especially finances wise. Can't blame him for the on the field stuff really. That's the other two nuggets job.
I don't disagree but think a full clean sweep would have been more popular
Aye but I think things go smoother by retaining him.

Whether it'll be in the short term or not we'll see.
Sid

Post by Sid »

nzstevo wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:42 pm No mention of the ground being sold to them
Included fuly
nzstevo

Post by nzstevo »

I can't see it mentioned in the official statement. The deal's with Aser; no mention of greenfield investments in that statement.
Hopefully Phil Hay's comments about it being included are correct.
Sid

Post by Sid »

nzstevo wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:13 pm I can't see it mentioned in the official statement. The deal's with Aser; no mention of greenfield investments in that statement.
Hopefully Phil Hay's comments about it being included are correct.
I was reading somewhere, it’s not even greenfields but a company leeds something or another and 49 ers already own part of said company. Now they own it all and it goes under the 49ers investment vehicle. Not sure if all in one block with the purchase of club but all owned by same people.
Skippy

Post by Skippy »

It's exciting, but also makes me very nervous.
Yank owners that we really don't know much about.
Hopefully they've got some nouse but who knows.

I actually feel quite sad that AR's time with us has ended this way. I don't feel bad for HIM, hes proved himself to be a cunt, but it's just like the final nail in the coffin for what was a beautiful 3yrs in the middle there.
Batley_white

Post by Batley_white »

Quick read of the latest athletic piece and these are probably the stand outs

Lowy family are the major finance in the 49ers deal ( @Skippy so it's on you Aussies if it goes wrong :D)

Deal involves Elland Road limited and will be wholly owned by them

Radz only getting around 70m as they are deducting the JKA money from his payment

Expect an injection of working capital to strengthen the squad

Manager is number 1 priority
Titman

Post by Titman »

70m :lol:

Even better. Serves the cunt right for backing the wrong man and being so fucking vain & thin skinned.
Fev

Post by Fev »

The money they've saved with us dropping down the league could surely pay for a new west stand?
Batley_white

Post by Batley_white »

Fev wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:29 am The money they've saved with us dropping down the league could surely pay for a new west stand?
It's mention they have big development plans for ER but it's on the back burner while in EFL
Yeboahs left foot

Post by Yeboahs left foot »

Wonder if they’ll buy Adidas out and go with Nike seen as tho the 49ers are heavily involved with Nike?