Post by Rick »

Keep going Mitch pal, you're slowly talking yersen out of this one
Skippy

Re: MDT: Leeds v Spurs

Post by Skippy »

:D

It's my fucking birthday remember!

I've got all day to sit here and think about It, unfortunately
Last edited by Skippy on Mon May 29, 2023 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Oh yeah happy birthday. Be mine when Radz fucks off :D
Batley_white

Post by Batley_white »

Skippy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:02 am This is what I mean, though... I put almost all of it at Ortas feet.

Radz comes off as a dick, but most rich owners are, aren't they?

I actually think if he's learnt his lesson with Orta and goes down a different avenue this time and appoints someone a bit more normal, ie. not a fucking sticker collector - I'd give him another chance.

That fucking logo, though. That wasn't Orta, I guess.

And even the centenary jersey.... what a piece of shit that was
Just no, what sort of owner fucks off to buy another club in his current teams biggest week in years. Man's a fucking prick
DAMO

Post by DAMO »

LimerickWhite wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:40 am
Rick wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:16 am Our plan has been to develop young wingers/attackers cos they have a high sell-on price. All whilst ignoring what the team actually needs. If that wasnt insane enough, wait for it, we hire a manager who doesn't use wingers.

No other owners would do that or allow their DOF to do that. The antithesis of logic. I'm actually laughing typing this shit. Then, when we need a new striker or defender whilst staring relegation in the face, we break our transfer record on another young attacking midfielder.
What makes it worse is majority of the young lads are shit and worth very little or fuck all. Even the ones people talk about like Summerville is shite he'll be back in Holland plodding along in some mid table team in no time.
Absolutely agree. Summerville has always had a stinking attitude and will never make it big. Unfortunately his attitude seems to have rubbed off Gnonto and taken his smile and energy away.
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Skippy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:21 am :D

It's my fucking birthday remember!

I've got all day to sit here and think about It, unfortunately
Happy birthday Skip
Skippy

Post by Skippy »

Thanks bud.

This summer (my winter) is going to be all consuming, I can feel it now. Reaching for the phone as soon as I wake up every morning in the hope that somethings happened in Leeds while I've been snoozing.

Maybe I should give one of you blokes my mobile number so you can txt me in the night if something happens :D

At least I'll have Emma Jones back in my life.
I've had a few unexpected wanks at 2:30am during the half time coverage of a Leeds match, let me tell you.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Amazed me how many goons stood their applauding that shower of shite at the end. Our support is fuckin clueless half the time. Applauding them for fuckin what i ask myself ? Clueless cunts applauding clueless players. ( and i use the word players through gritted teeth)
Titman

Post by Titman »

Happy birthday Skippy
Sid

Post by Sid »

Haapy Burpday Convict