Zebbys Leeds United General discussion

Titman

Re: Zebbys Leeds United General discussion

Post by Titman »

Rick wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:57 pm
Sid wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:38 am I said a good while back bring in MB as DOF with free hand to do whatever with the structure. Also didn’t think it was MB refusing to let us recruit, always said it was him just saying “only if better than we have”which they clearly were not. Orta should never have been here even when he was he should have been fucked off long ago. I said what was going to happen when we “drafted” in the wank, just amazes me Radz couldn’t see what was so bloody obvious.
Rumour doing the rounds we're going to replace Orta with a guy called Stuart Webber. Looking at his Wiki page it would be underwhelming imo. Last 2 jobs were Huddersfield Town and Norwich.
Thought he was still at Norwich?
Rick

Post by Rick »

Titman wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:16 pm
Sid wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:38 am I said a good while back bring in MB as DOF with free hand to do whatever with the structure. Also didn’t think it was MB refusing to let us recruit, always said it was him just saying “only if better than we have”which they clearly were not. Orta should never have been here even when he was he should have been fucked off long ago. I said what was going to happen when we “drafted” in the wank, just amazes me Radz couldn’t see what was so bloody obvious.
Rumour doing the rounds we're going to replace Orta with a guy called Stuart Webber. Looking at his Wiki page it would be underwhelming imo. Last 2 jobs were Huddersfield Town and Norwich.
Yeah he is. I worded that wrong.
Yeboahs left foot

Post by Yeboahs left foot »

Rick wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:19 pm
Apparently he’s sought after. Chelsea wanted him other month too.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Yeboahs left foot wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 7:04 am

Weren't Chelsea linked with Orta too though?

Tbh I know nothing about the geezer. He may well be brilliant. I just saw the words Huddersfield and Norwich and went into snob mode :lol:
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

He's overseen a few of the promotions Norwich have had hasn't he?

That may be why Radz is after him. Surely depends on the 49ERs and what they may want to do as well though?
Rick

Post by Rick »

Schwantz34 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 10:05 am He's overseen a few of the promotions Norwich have had hasn't he?

That may be why Radz is after him. Surely depends on the 49ERs and what they may want to do as well though?
Maybe we have a few candidates in mind for each eventuality. Suppose the best way to get out of the Championship would be to hire someone who has done it before. Perhaps if we stay up other options will be more desirable.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Rick wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 10:33 am
Schwantz34 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 10:05 am He's overseen a few of the promotions Norwich have had hasn't he?

Maybe we have a few candidates in mind for each eventuality. Suppose the best way to get out of the Championship would be to hire someone who has done it before. Perhaps if we stay up other options will be more desirable.
It'll all hinge on who's actually in charge you'd think, and that's still very much up in the air right now.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Rick wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 8:56 am
Yeboahs left foot wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 7:04 am
Weren't Chelsea linked with Orta too though?

Tbh I know nothing about the geezer. He may well be brilliant. I just saw the words Huddersfield and Norwich and went into snob mode :lol:
I have it in my mind Webber is a Leeds fan
DAMO

Post by DAMO »

Yep, same.
Skippy

Post by Skippy »

Seems just from googling the guy that he did a great job at Huddersfield and he was doing a great job at Norwich, but when they got relegated last time the fans turned on him a bit.

At least Webber has some history of doing a great job somewhere. Orta fucked Middlesbrough up and then we've all always thought he was shit.

And if he's a Leeds fan then he gets a bit of extra leeway