Rick

Re: Zebbys Leeds United General discussion

Post by Rick »

Robbie Keane joing Big Sam
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Rick wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:22 am
Schwantz34 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:45 pm Allardyce has evidently won 4 games in his last 30.

He'll fit right in then.
Done a good job everywhere else though.

Suppose big concern is was his record at West Brom down to just having an awful squad, or a sign he's past his sell-by-date.

We're either getting the og escape artist or a washed up has-been looking for a final pay day.

Seems like a wild card, which at this point gives me more hope than Javi or Scoobs. He'll take no shit, which is a positive.
Awful squad you say....
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Titman wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 5:59 am
Schwantz34 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:50 pm
Rick wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:22 pm As Hamp said earlier, about 75% of his signings have been utter dross. Virtually impossible to achieve any goal, whether promotion or safety, with that sucess rate.

He deserves no credit for anything other than taking us down (unless Big Sam can work a miracle). Kinear must be fuckin demented to sing his praises, likewise Radz for sticking with the prick so long.
Middlesbrough are only just recovering from what he did to them.

Warning signs were there.
That’s a stretch. We’ve a few of them at work and one said this to me couple of weeks back. I asked him how and he couldn’t really tell me. Don’t get me wrong, Orta has fucked things up. But to say it’s taken a club 6 seasons to recover is ridiculous.
I live in a place surrounded by their fans and it's all they ever say about him. I'm not a fan so just going on what they tell me, and it's not one or two of them it's each one I meet.
Hampshirewhites

Marsch let them become lazy cunts.
If I've read that correctly, no afternoon training sessions?
Hampshirewhites

Any free agents about, CB and DM.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Schwantz34 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 9:25 am
Titman wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 5:59 am
Schwantz34 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:50 pm
Middlesbrough are only just recovering from what he did to them.

Warning signs were there.
That’s a stretch. We’ve a few of them at work and one said this to me couple of weeks back. I asked him how and he couldn’t really tell me. Don’t get me wrong, Orta has fucked things up. But to say it’s taken a club 6 seasons to recover is ridiculous.
I live in a place surrounded by their fans and it's all they ever say about him. I'm not a fan so just going on what they tell me, and it's not one or two of them it's each one I meet.
None of them have a good word to say about him. He bought unsuitable/shit players and interfered in the dressing room - even on match days. He left there in 2017. It’s not like he bankrupted the club. Monk, Pulis, Woodgate, Warnock, Wilder all appointed since by Gibson. Basically it’s taken them this long to find a manager that has them in a promotion contention.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Hampshirewhites wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 9:30 am Any free agents about, CB and DM.
Me. Can only run for 30 seconds so I'll need taking off shortly after kickoff but I'll put my body on the line unlike McKennie
Titman

Post by Titman »

Rick wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 10:04 am
Hampshirewhites wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 9:30 am Any free agents about, CB and DM.
Me. Can only run for 30 seconds so I'll need taking off shortly after kickoff but I'll put my body on the line unlike McKennie
I’d say you have a kip in the rest pods but Jesse couldn’t see the point in them
Rick

Post by Rick »

Titman wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 10:11 am
Rick wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 10:04 am
I’d say you have a kip in the rest pods but Jesse couldn’t see the point in them
I just need a nappy mate and I'm fine.
Titman

Post by Titman »

:lol: