Hampshirewhites

Re: Zebbys Leeds United General discussion

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Titman wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:12 amOrta gone
Thank fuck.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Batley_white wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:25 am Feels like 3 points being rid of that cunt
Probably best thing thats happened to the club since Bielsa.

Shows how much football has changed that I'm far more interested in who the next DOF will be than which manager takes these last 4 games.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Yeboahs left foot wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:54 am Out of what’s available for four games, I’ll take the horrible cunt. We needed something because it was evident we’re not getting another point with Gracia in charge. Same as he started well but looks to have lost them all at half time v Palace.
Pretty much where I am with it.

Javi was horrendous but still managed a new manager bounce picking up 7 points from 12 in his first 4.

Just need Big Sam to achieve anything that even resembles a new manager bounce and get a point or 3 from somewhere and hope its enough.
Batley_white

Post by Batley_white »

I wonder how much influence the 49’ers had over this decision, if I was a betting man I would say a big one!

Leeds United can confirm Victor Orta has left the club by mutual consent.

Victor joined the Whites in the summer of 2017 and helped oversee changes at the club that led to Leeds United being promoted back to the Premier League in 2020.

Over the years Victor and his team have been responsible for recruiting players and staff that have gone on to become legends of the club.

Owner Andrea Radrizzani said: “I am deeply saddened by the way that this chapter closes as Victor has been responsible for some of the best moments of my time as owner of Leeds United and I thank him and his people for all they have done in the past six years.

“However, it is clear that it is time to change direction and therefore we have agreed that Victor will leave the club.

“I understand supporters are hurt and upset, but now is a time for unity.

“We have four cup finals left to play this season and working together, I believe we can survive.”
LimerickWhite

Post by LimerickWhite »

I know we are gonna get hit for 10 but it would be the most Big Sam thing ever to get something off City.
Hampshirewhites

LimerickWhite wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:28 am I know we are gonna get hit for 10 but it would be the most Big Sam thing ever to get something off City.
I'm more realistic. Newcastle, West Ham and Spurs.
Points possible there.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Wonder what formation he'll go with for last 3 games?

Wouldn't mind us going 442, paddy and Rod up top. Gnonto Harrison on the wings. Forshaw and Roca midfield. Direct all-action football to get ER pumping. Sadly I don't think we're very good at winning second balls.
Titman

Post by Titman »

That Barca youngster not coming now. Oh well.
Batley_white

Post by Batley_white »

Leaked email from Angus doing the rounds with him wanking off over Ortas achievements
Hampshirewhites

Batley_white wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 1:21 pm Leaked email from Angus doing the rounds with him wanking off over Ortas achievements
12 OK players and 36 shit ones?