Leeds cant pass cunts vs Michael jacksons Bubbles

Adamsforpresident

Re: Leeds cant pass cunts vs Michael jacksons Bubbles

Post by Adamsforpresident »

Rick wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:20 pm
Adamsforpresident wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:05 pm Just re-read my post & hate being so negative so...

Harrison was a real plus when he came on

The ref was wank & didn't help us

And on an amusing/embarrassing note my 8yr old daughter had her brother's ST tonight and, with no relevant awareness or social-filter, loudly & proudly declared her love for Big Willy :shock:

:oops: :lol:
Yup, Harrison looked much better than Aaronson.

Love Aaronson me but he isn't influencing games nearly enough at the moment.
Aaronson looks like he's suddenly realised the standard of the league & is scared of it

As I've said in another post my first thoughts on him were great - a positive, lively player who wants to go at the opposition. But his displays, and productivity, are dropping game after game.

And as for Roca...
Well he needs dropping. Slows our play and consistently either gives the ball away or only moves it backwards

Thank goodness for Big Willy &, to a lesser extent tonight, Jimmy or I'd really be struggling for positivity

Marsch is looking more & more out of his depth

A nice guy - but not a progression for us
Titman

Post by Titman »

Schwantz34 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:06 pm
Titman wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:52 pm No, he really said it…
In the Klich shirt as well though?

Sounds ridiculous even by his standards.
Just missing a baseball cap. Brian Potter couldn’t make it up.
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Schwantz34 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:25 pm
Hampshirewhites wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:19 pm
Schwantz34 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:27 pm

In the giving it away on purpose to try and win it back way of playing we now have? Or in the just careless when we had the ball in general way?
Careless. Their second sums it up. Two good goals from us BTW
I feel like a lot of it is a by-product of the chaotic nature of the play style we now have.

The games must feel chaotic to the players so everything is rushed because that's what is demanded but not done with a purpose, if I'm making sense.
Definitely seems everything is rushed.
Quick free kicks are good at times but it doesn't hurt on occasions to take some time over them.
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Schwantz34 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:25 pm
Hampshirewhites wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:19 pm
Schwantz34 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:27 pm

In the giving it away on purpose to try and win it back way of playing we now have? Or in the just careless when we had the ball in general way?
Careless. Their second sums it up. Two good goals from us BTW
I feel like a lot of it is a by-product of the chaotic nature of the play style we now have.

The games must feel chaotic to the players so everything is rushed because that's what is demanded but not done with a purpose, if I'm making sense.
Definitely seems everything is rushed.
Quick free kicks are good at times but it doesn't hurt on occasions to take some time over them.
Cloughy

Post by Cloughy »

Still pissed off this morning
fletch

Post by fletch »

We weren't absolutely fucking awful. That's about as positive as I can get.

Thankfully West Ham seem to have reverted to their natural place in the pecking order and looked every bit as poor as us.

On the positive side we scored two well worked goals and almost got a third right at the end. Also positive is that we didn't give away the archetypal 'nobody within 20 yards of the man at the far post' chances that have become our trademark. Less positive is giving away two of the cheapest goals you'll ever see.

Gnonto will be off by the end of next season. Going to be an absolute star. Summerville has something about him as well, which I really didn't think was there a few months back. He's looking to have proved me wrong so fair play to the little cunt. Greenwood is not, and will not ever prove me wrong. That lad is absolute fucking shite. If that silly Yank prick sees him as the answer to filling the gap left by Klich then we are in big fucking trouble.

Rodrigo scored a good goaL, almost got another at the end, but, as usual, contributed the square root of fuck all for the rest of the 90 mins. His goals have been crucial this season, but we aren't a good enough team to carry someone who offers so little for so much of the game.

Ayling is so much better than Kristensen that it's not even open for discussion. His final ball was poor tonight but he gets us up the pitch and offers us an outlet that just isn't there when Kristensen is playing.

Basically I think we were okay last night against a shit team, and there will probably be three worse teams than us come the end of the season. That's not really good enough though, is it. Going from what we had under Bielsa, fancying our chances against anyone on our day, looking forward to every game, loving every player in the squad (nearly). To this. being pleasantly surprised by an okay performance and hoping that there'll be three worse teams than us come May.

Viva Bielsa!
Rick

Post by Rick »

fletch wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:36 am We were'nt absolutely fucking awful. That's about as positive as I can get.

Thankfully West Ham seem to have reverted to their natural place in the pecking order and looked every bit as poor as us.

On the positive side we scored two well worked goals and almost got a third right at the end. Also positive is that we didn't give away the archetypal 'nobody within 20 yards of the man at the far post' chances that have become our trademark. Less positive is giving away two of the cheapest goals you'll ever see.

Gnonto will be off by the end of next season. Going to be an absolute star. Summerville has something about him as well, which I really didn't think was there a few months back. He's looking to have proved me wrong so fair play to the little cunt. Greenwood is not, and will not ever prove me wrong. That lad is absolute fucking shite. If that silly Yank prick sees him as the answer to filling the gap left by Klich then we are in big fucking trouble.

Rodrigo scored a good goaL, almost got another at the end, but, as usual, contributed the square root of fuck all for the rest of the 90 mins. His goals have been crucial this season, but we aren't a good enough team to carry someone who offers so little for so much of the game.

Ayling is so much better than Kristensen that it's not even open for discussion. His final ball was poor tonight but he gets us up the pitch and offers us an outlet that just isn't there when Kristensen is playing.

Basically I think we were okay last night against a shit team, and there will probably be three worse teams than us come the end of the season. That's not really good enough though, is it. Going from what we had under Bielsa, fancying our chances against anyone on our day, looking forward to every game, loving every player in the squad (nearly). To this. being pleasantly surprised by an okay performance and hoping that there'll be three worse teams than us come May.

Viva Bielsa!
Spot on.

We need someone to hold ball up and occupy defences, create space for attacking mids and bring them into the game. Rod does neither. Ball hardly ever sticks up top. He just isn't the type of striker we need, though his goals obvs vital.

Summerville looks stronger. Protects the ball well now. Decision making is night and day from last season. The real deal.

And yeah Greenwood can fuck off chipping ball out of play twice towards that right corner flag. Nowhere near the required standard.
pete_lufc

Post by pete_lufc »

Atmosphere was shocking last night, even when we went 1-0 up people weren't bothered.
Rick

Post by Rick »

pete_lufc wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:04 am Atmosphere was shocking last night, even when we went 1-0 up people weren't bothered.
Club is stagnating. Fans can sense it.

Plus it's not quite as exciting going a goal up when you know we'll probably need another 2 to win.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

pete_lufc wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:04 am Atmosphere was shocking last night, even when we went 1-0 up people weren't bothered.
We don't do a lot to change that on the pitch so you can see why.

A lot of people expect us to concede even when ahead, and are almost sat in anticipation of the inevitable I feel.