Zebbys Leeds United General discussion

Senor swine chebs

Re: Zebbys Leeds United General discussion

Post by Senor swine chebs »

What was the price increase this season? Was it 10 or 15% ?

Clubs a fucking shambles at the minute if we go down and clear the decks of the useless cunts at board level I wouldn’t cry.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Senor swine chebs wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:20 pm What was the price increase this season? Was it 10 or 15% ?

Clubs a fucking shambles at the minute if we go down and clear the decks of the useless cunts at board level I wouldn’t cry.
10% I’ve seen quoted. And whilst I probably wouldn’t be too sorry to see the backs of the current mob, this 49ers ‘group’ worries the shit out of me.
Senor swine chebs

Post by Senor swine chebs »

Titman wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:36 pm
Senor swine chebs wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:20 pm What was the price increase this season? Was it 10 or 15% ?

10% I’ve seen quoted. And whilst I probably wouldn’t be too sorry to see the backs of the current mob, this 49ers ‘group’ worries the shit out of me.
So nearly a 25% increase over two seasons while the ground is falling apart, Orta is jetting round Europe on the clubs credit card in private jets getting turned down by everyone and completely fucking up the needs of the team.

I’m not thrilled by the 49ers but they would Chuck stupid money at it to get us back up they wouldn’t want to be associated with a b tier team.

Most important thing this summer regardless of what happens is that the 3 stooges are gone.
Titman

Post by Titman »

German media seems to be putting the boot in. Koch looking to leave in the summer and Rutter ‘didn’t want to join’.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Titman wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:22 pm German media seems to be putting the boot in. Koch looking to leave in the summer and Rutter ‘didn’t want to join’.
Well when the £35m offer was received, Hoffenheim probably made him pack his bags at gunpoint. A lot of money for a player of his profile.

What sources in Germany?
Titman

Post by Titman »

Rick wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:48 pm
Titman wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:22 pm German media seems to be putting the boot in. Koch looking to leave in the summer and Rutter ‘didn’t want to join’.
Well when the £35m offer was received, Hoffenheim probably made him pack his bags at gunpoint. A lot of money for a player of his profile.

What sources in Germany?
Hell of a lot for a lad who cost €750k 12 months earlier.
Kerry Hau of SPORT1 with the Koch story and Kicker with the Rutter one.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Titman wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:30 pm

What sources in Germany?
Daft fee. Just looked at current top scorers in the Bundesliga. In their prime bought recently for around £5-10m. Then there's players like Werner who was prolific in Germany over 4 seasons, still only 27 and went in summer for around £18m (according to transfermrkt)

What has Rutter done in Germany in 1 year to be worth £35m?. He's worth twice as much as Werner by virtue of his age alone? Ridiculous.

Shame if true about Koch. Him and Wober look relatively steady together.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Here's some groundbreaking news.

Watford sacked another Manager.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Schwantz34 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:58 pm Here's some groundbreaking news.

Watford sacked another Manager.
Wilder lined up apparently.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Rick wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:42 pm
Titman wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:30 pm

What sources in Germany?
Daft fee. Just looked at current top scorers in the Bundesliga. In their prime bought recently for around £5-10m. Then there's players like Werner who was prolific in Germany over 4 seasons, still only 27 and went in summer for around £18m (according to transfermrkt)

What has Rutter done in Germany in 1 year to be worth £35m?. He's worth twice as much as Werner by virtue of his age alone? Ridiculous.

Shame if true about Koch. Him and Wober look relatively steady together.

In article here Rutters saying 2 of early clubs have had 300 k, doesn’t say if it’s each or if it came from him or his transfer. Eitherway, agents must be on a hell of a cut if we really paid that much for him.