Gracia in

Hampshirewhites

Re: Gracia in

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Schwantz34 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:37 pm Yep;

Leeds United boss Javi Gracia has received his visa and takes charge.

Zigor Aranalde, Mikel Antia assistant coaches, Juan Jose Solla is fitness coach. Michael Skubala stays with first team.

#lufc

Smyth
Good news.
We definitely need a fitness coach.
Fev

Post by Fev »

Can't wait for tomorrows game
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Nice to see Lufcfanzone were as reliable as ever :lol:
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Fev wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:13 pm Can't wait for tomorrows game
Yeah me too.

Really think we're staying up again and I'd like to see Gracia stay on either way.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Looking forward to it. Think this guy could do well. Even if we have to take a step back.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Suppose the Jury is out for me on this, one thing for sure though is if he manages to dig us out of the fucking big hole jesse created then he’ll have earnt his spondulies.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Sid wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:16 pm Suppose the Jury is out for me on this, one thing for sure though is if he manages to dig us out of the fucking big hole jesse created then he’ll have earnt his spndulies.
Question for me is whether we see enough to take us forward regardless of where we end up. It’s a big ask from the position we’re in.
Could well be 40 points plus to stay up this year. Need to try and put it back in our hands and keep it there. Marschs’ ineptness & the board’s indecision has cost us. Could turn out to be very expensive.
Fev

Post by Fev »

Just watched his interview, wow he sounds like a football manager, what a refreshing change 😂
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Fev wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:31 pm Just watched his interview, wow he sounds like a football manager, what a refreshing change 😂
Yeah it's not a show to him it's a profession. No need for an elaborate performance.

Thought he did well.
Skippy

Post by Skippy »

Yeah I just watched it too, and I know this is lame, but I got a bit choked up watching bits of it lol

I said a few times that the other fucking loser made me feel so disconnected from the club, but this guy seems humble and intelligent and I'm sure the players will feel like they've had a massive Marsch shaped weight taken off their shoulders.

I'm so excited about this game now.