Marsch Out

Schwantz34

Re: Marsch Out

Post by Schwantz34 »

Senor swine chebs wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:20 pm
Schwantz34 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:58 pm
Skippy wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:52 pm The fact that it's mid season is only relevant because of where we are on the table. You're asking guys on an upward trajectory in their current roles to give up their jobs AFTER the January transfer window and potentially be responsible for getting us relegated.

I wouldn't take the damn job either.

They shouldn't have sacked Marcelo, they shouldn't have hired Marsch, and once they did, they should have been much quicker to pull the trigger on him when it was clear to everyone that he was a fraud.

Wouldn't surprise me if the likes of Iraola or Gallardo all of a sudden become keener if the lads can go and snag 6 points in thr next two games.
Bielsa sadly was taking us down.

They cocked up getting in Marsch especially saying he was the natural successor, to anyone that didn't have eyes and could see his style was nowhere close to Bielsa.
Bielsa matches every win the useless twat got and probably gets something out of Leicester and Villa we were never going down.

Radrizzanis ego couldn’t take that everyone saw it as Marcelo’s promotion and how he had got us up to 9th.

Bielsa said I’ll either need new players or you will need a new manager the board didn’t back him personally I think out of spite and couldn’t wait to pull the plug.

Now we are left with the ashes of what could have been a glorious era for us because those useless cunts at the top don’t have a fucking clue.

When we go down at the end of the season and they sell up it’s gonna be a tough task to get us straight back up we will need a lot of replacements and a manager that can ignite the spark again.
Hay also said on his podcast there was a lot of mental burnout from players, not that they weren't grateful to him or anything and owed him a lot but players had started to tire of his ways. I love the Man but I really don't think we were staying up with him that season. He also wasn't being backed which didn't help.

Anyway like I said the next in line was the biggest issue because that idiot has set us back now.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Skippy

Post by Skippy »

Senor swine chebs wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:20 pm
Schwantz34 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:58 pm
Skippy wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:52 pm The fact that it's mid season is only relevant because of where we are on the table. You're asking guys on an upward trajectory in their current roles to give up their jobs AFTER the January transfer window and potentially be responsible for getting us relegated.

I wouldn't take the damn job either.

They shouldn't have sacked Marcelo, they shouldn't have hired Marsch, and once they did, they should have been much quicker to pull the trigger on him when it was clear to everyone that he was a fraud.

Wouldn't surprise me if the likes of Iraola or Gallardo all of a sudden become keener if the lads can go and snag 6 points in thr next two games.
Bielsa sadly was taking us down.

They cocked up getting in Marsch especially saying he was the natural successor, to anyone that didn't have eyes and could see his style was nowhere close to Bielsa.
Bielsa matches every win the useless twat got and probably gets something out of Leicester and Villa we were never going down.

Radrizzanis ego couldn’t take that everyone saw it as Marcelo’s promotion and how he had got us up to 9th.

Bielsa said I’ll either need new players or you will need a new manager the board didn’t back him personally I think out of spite and couldn’t wait to pull the plug.

Now we are left with the ashes of what could have been a glorious era for us because those useless cunts at the top don’t have a fucking clue.

When we go down at the end of the season and they sell up it’s gonna be a tough task to get us straight back up we will need a lot of replacements and a manager that can ignite the spark again.
Spot on
Titman

Post by Titman »

Hang on long enough we might get Potter :lol:
number8shirt

Post by number8shirt »

Brian?
Titman

Post by Titman »

number8shirt wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:02 pmBrian?
Life’s a shithouse
Yeboahs left foot

Post by Yeboahs left foot »

Imanol Alguacil is a target apparently.
Batley_white

Post by Batley_white »

Yeboahs left foot wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:50 pm Imanol Alguacil is a target apparently.
Not long signed a new deal, not sure about that one
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Yeboahs left foot wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:50 pm Imanol Alguacil is a target apparently.
Doesn't matter who we target.

Mid season is proving to be a hard sell. Looking more like we can't do anything until summer for a target we actually want.

Risky and I do hope they find someone capable that is willing to come in now. Just seems unlikely the more the days tick by.
Batley_white

Post by Batley_white »

Schwantz34 wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:09 pm
Doesn't matter who we target.

Mid season is proving to be a hard sell. Looking more like we can't do anything until summer for a target we actually want.

Risky and I do hope they find someone capable that is willing to come in now. Just seems unlikely the more the days tick by.
I don’t even think it’s mid season that’s the problem. It’s Radz, Orta and Kinnear - nobody wants to work for them