Titman

Re: Marsch Out

Post by Titman »

Titman wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:37 pm
Batley_white wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:17 pm
Hampshirewhites wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:09 pm
Any good?
Not really lol
Maybe an upgrade on Albert but we really are rummaging round in the bargain bin now. All because Orta wanted more control. in the bargain bin now. All because Orta wanted more control.
Skippy

Post by Skippy »

Nailed it Titman
Titman

Post by Titman »

Titman wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:39 pm
Titman wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:37 pm
Batley_white wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:17 pm
Not really lol
Maybe an upgrade on Albert but we really are rummaging round in the bargain bin now. All because Orta wanted more control.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Wtf. Keep pressing wrong button :lol:
Batley_white

Post by Batley_white »

Thing that worries me is how many rejections we seem to have had , I can only think it’s because people just don’t want to work for these clowns
Titman

Post by Titman »

Batley_white wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:58 pm Thing that worries me is how many rejections we seem to have had , I can only think it’s because people just don’t want to work for these clowns
Crossed my mind as well. And it won’t be for the sacking of Marsch.
Skippy

Post by Skippy »

The fact that it's mid season is only relevant because of where we are on the table. You're asking guys on an upward trajectory in their current roles to give up their jobs AFTER the January transfer window and potentially be responsible for getting us relegated.

I wouldn't take the damn job either.

They shouldn't have sacked Marcelo, they shouldn't have hired Marsch, and once they did, they should have been much quicker to pull the trigger on him when it was clear to everyone that he was a fraud.

Wouldn't surprise me if the likes of Iraola or Gallardo all of a sudden become keener if the lads can go and snag 6 points in thr next two games.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Skippy wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:52 pm The fact that it's mid season is only relevant because of where we are on the table. You're asking guys on an upward trajectory in their current roles to give up their jobs AFTER the January transfer window and potentially be responsible for getting us relegated.

They shouldn't have sacked Marcelo, they shouldn't have hired Marsch, and once they did, they should have been much quicker to pull the trigger on him when it was clear to everyone that he was a fraud.

Wouldn't surprise me if the likes of Iraola or Gallardo all of a sudden become keener if the lads can go and snag 6 points in thr next two games.
Bielsa sadly was taking us down.

They cocked up getting in Marsch especially saying he was the natural successor, to anyone that didn't have eyes and could see his style was nowhere close to Bielsa.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Schwantz34 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:58 pm
Skippy wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:52 pm The fact that it's mid season is only relevant because of where we are on the table. You're asking guys on an upward trajectory in their current roles to give up their jobs AFTER the January transfer window and potentially be responsible for getting us relegated.

They cocked up getting in Marsch especially saying he was the natural successor, to anyone that didn't have eyes and could see his style was nowhere close to Bielsa.
Sadly they’d decided to pull up the drawbridge on Bielsa sometime between summer and that winter. Kinnear said on a pod that Bielsa had too much control.
Senor swine chebs

Post by Senor swine chebs »

Schwantz34 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:58 pm

Bielsa matches every win the useless twat got and probably gets something out of Leicester and Villa we were never going down.

Radrizzanis ego couldn’t take that everyone saw it as Marcelo’s promotion and how he had got us up to 9th.

Bielsa said I’ll either need new players or you will need a new manager the board didn’t back him personally I think out of spite and couldn’t wait to pull the plug.

Now we are left with the ashes of what could have been a glorious era for us because those useless cunts at the top don’t have a fucking clue.

When we go down at the end of the season and they sell up it’s gonna be a tough task to get us straight back up we will need a lot of replacements and a manager that can ignite the spark again.