Marsch Out

LimerickWhite

Re: Marsch Out

Post by LimerickWhite »

We are fucked. So much for Radz theres no chance we can go down. Stupid cunt.
Titman

Post by Titman »

LimerickWhite wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:26 pm We are fucked. So much for Radz theres no chance we can go down. Stupid cunt.
A foolish thing to come out with. But let’s face it, not the first time.
Titman

Post by Titman »

And fwiw I’d rather Skubala than Marsch. This bed was made way before now.
RLG

Post by RLG »

Rather have this lot than get in some shit cunt til the end of the season. Should really not be happening but it’s not the death sentence people are talking about imo

Still fucking criminal
Skippy

Post by Skippy »

I can at least get behind Skubs and look forward to the matches. Imo there is no chance Marsch gets a result at ER if he signs with Southampton. I'll be putting my money on Ayling to score and celebrate right in front of the stupid cunt.

The failure was appointing Marsch in the first place. In a way you can't blame them for what's unfolding now because why would anyone good come and put their reputation on the line by potentially taking us down (i mean, you can blame them, but you know what I mean - It was inevitable).

Skubs snags 6 points in next two matches and is appointed until the end of the season. Iraola signs in the summer.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Skippy wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:19 pm I can at least get behind Skubs and look forward to the matches. Imo there is no chance Marsch gets a result at ER if he signs with Southampton. I'll be putting my money on Ayling to score and celebrate right in front of the stupid cunt.

The failure was appointing Marsch in the first place. In a way you can't blame them for what's unfolding now because why would anyone good come and put their reputation on the line by potentially taking us down (i mean, you can blame them, but you know what I mean - It was inevitable).

Skubs snags 6 points in next two matches and is appointed until the end of the season. Iraola signs in the summer.
That's the ideal scenario. Let's see.

He'll need help because his subs for example have derailed things arguably twice now. Inexperience but if those around him help as well and he learns from things like that, we might just be okay.

It's far from ideal but it's what we've got for now.
LimerickWhite

Post by LimerickWhite »

Schwantz34 wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:30 pm
Skippy wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:19 pm I can at least get behind Skubs and look forward to the matches. Imo there is no chance Marsch gets a result at ER if he signs with Southampton. I'll be putting my money on Ayling to score and celebrate right in front of the stupid cunt.

He'll need help because his subs for example have derailed things arguably twice now. Inexperience but if those around him help as well and he learns from things like that, we might just be okay.

Pity one of the main ones of those around him is another thick cunt yank that got laughed out of his last club.
Luca

Post by Luca »

LimerickWhite wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:50 pm

Pity one of the main ones of those around him is another thick cunt yank that got laughed out of his last club.
Wouldn’t worry, he’ll be off Southampton.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

LimerickWhite wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:50 pm

The other however is Gallardo who is highly regarded.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Who would have thought we would have ended up in this situation, Gross incompetence continues. Sad times, i also worry about the old 69 ers as well, what do they know about football ?