Marsch Out

Batley_white

Re: Marsch Out

Post by Batley_white »

Senor swine chebs wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:59 pm
Batley_white wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:56 pm Via Phil Hay

Hearing that Alfred Schreuder no longer being considered for the Leeds job. Has gone back to Holland and won’t be appointed. Discussions now continuing with other candidates. Skubala continuing to work with the squad in the meantime. #lufc

Common sense prevails
Has it?

No we didn’t want the bloke but the board have absolutely shat it by the fan reaction they either have a plan or they don’t.

It’s fucking pathetic.
It does in a way because regardless of how clueless they are the fact is they saw over the last 16hrs appointing him would cause a revolt.

I actually think this is going to drive Radz out of the club sooner than he maybe intended too
Sid

Post by Sid »

Get jesse in as caretaker till end of season i reckon.

@Batley-white why does the site make me keep logging back in every visit? K tick remember me but much to everyone else's relief it doesn’t.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Batley_white wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:56 pm Via Phil Hay

Hearing that Alfred Schreuder no longer being considered for the Leeds job. Has gone back to Holland and won’t be appointed. Discussions now continuing with other candidates. Skubala continuing to work with the squad in the meantime. #lufc

Common sense prevails
Fan power and well done all that contributed to that. Absolutely zero point hiring the Dutch version of the guy you just fired in order to move forward.

Now go and get someone to steady the ship and consolidate. Give us a base to thrive from.
dpleeds

Post by dpleeds »

Thank fuck for that. Absolutely stupid jerk reaction by our board to even consider him.
Batley_white

Post by Batley_white »

Not just you Sid mate it’s on the bug list
Skippy

Post by Skippy »

Imagine being a Southampton fan logging on to DL to see what we thought of Jesse Marsch.
pete_lufc

Post by pete_lufc »

Skippy wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:20 pm Imagine being a Southampton fan logging on to DL to see what we thought of Jesse Marsch.
If he goes to southampton. I'm willing to bet thousands they beat us.
Yeboahs left foot

Post by Yeboahs left foot »

Might come off twitter. Its full of dweebs who after wanting Marsch sacked are now moaning that he will beat us as if he was sacked unjustly and is actually a brilliant manager. Fucking get in bin your moan over anything cunts.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Yeboahs left foot wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:47 pm Might come off twitter. Its full of dweebs who after wanting Marsch sacked are now moaning that he will beat us as if he was sacked unjustly and is actually a brilliant manager. Fucking get in bin your moan over anything cunts.
It’ll be what it’ll be. I think what this is showing though is the level of stupidity and hubris amongst the 3 stooges. Fucked it up good & proper.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Hasenhuttl is available :mrgreen: