Marsch Out

Rick

Re: Marsch Out

Post by Rick »

Skippy wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:29 am Surely they're not gonna hire another out-of-work manager who got sacked at their last job.

If he was there, though, it must be him.

He's gotta be better than Marsch? If he's been an assistant under these top guys he must have learnt something!
We're fucked pal.

Marsch and this cunt will be the worst back-to-back appointments in Prem history.

Neither have eared the right to be anywhere near the Prem.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Skippy wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:29 am Surely they're not gonna hire another out-of-work manager who got sacked at their last job.

He's gotta be better than Marsch? If he's been an assistant under these top guys he must have learnt something!
Ajax must have seen something there when appointing him and he started well there, but this does just look like a desperation punt to get someone in for the Everton game.

Can he keep us up.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Schwantz34 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:58 am

Ajax must have seen something there when appointing him and he started well there, but this does just look like a desperation punt to get someone in for the Everton game.

Can he keep us up.
He didn't start well there he was sacked after a few months. Getting a few results before teams have had a chance to study your tactics ain't starting well.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Rick wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:07 am

Can he keep us up.
He didn't start well there he was sacked after a few months. Getting a few results before teams have had a chance to study your tactics ain't starting well.
Going off what I read from journos over there.

I know diddly about him but a fair few of them say he started well. I don't care either way or want him here.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Schwantz34 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:08 am
Rick wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:07 am

Can he keep us up.
Going off what I read from journos over there.

I know diddly about him but a fair few of them say he started well. I don't care either way or want him here.
Aye I know pal I'm just nit picking.

Just can't believe it's come to this.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Skippy

Post by Skippy »

At face value his record doesn't look great but when you dig a bit deeper it's maybe not as bad as it seems.

Hoffenheim and Ajax were both in 5th spot I think i read when they sacked him, and he only lost twice at Ajax, one of the losses was to PSV who eventually won the league. Lots of draws.

I also read that Ajax sold about 5 of their best players in the summer before he started and didn't really replace them. Van Der Sar acknowledged it in the statement when they sacked him.

If he's the guy then I'll give him a chance. My instinct is that he'll at least be better than fucking Jesse Marsch.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Skippy wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:13 am At face value his record doesn't look great but when you dig a bit deeper it's maybe not as bad as it seems.

Hoffenheim and Ajax were both in 5th spot I think i read when they sacked him, and he only lost twice at Ajax, one of the losses was to PSV who eventually won the league. Lots of draws.

I also read that Ajax sold about 5 of their best players in the summer before he started and didn't really replace them. Van Der Sar acknowledged it in the statement when they sacked him.

If he's the guy then I'll give him a chance. My instinct is that he'll at least be better than fucking Jesse Marsch.
From what.I have read I believe they were winless in 7 when Ajax fired him, with fans in revolt and carrying many banners to games wanting him gone, they then won 4-1 and 5-0 the two games after he'd gone.
Rick

Post by Rick »

The fans wanted to throw him into a canal :lol: .

He's had 4 manager roles. 3 of them he was sacked within a year.
Skippy

Post by Skippy »

I thought you might appreciate my googling, but no. He's obviously just shit and that's the end of it.