Marsch Out

Schwantz34

Re: Marsch Out

Post by Schwantz34 »

Just get Nuno in and solid things up to establish us as a team that isn't fighting at the bottom for a couple of seasons.

Then when the inevitable dip comes get someone in to take it from there.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Iraola still not off the table? Higher fee than Slot.

They’ve got the weekend to sort it.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Titman wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:47 pm Iraola still not off the table? Higher fee than Slot.

They’ve got the weekend to sort it.
He'd be the dream one but it's not sounding very likely.

That white smoke went out fast.
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

Schwantz34 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:55 pm Just get Nuno in and solid things up to establish us as a team that isn't fighting at the bottom for a couple of seasons.

A lot turning their noses up at Nuno. He'd be ideal for a couple of season.
Yeboahs left foot

Post by Yeboahs left foot »

Adam Pope is a nob head isn’t he. Acts like a journalist and he’s far from it. In same thread of tweets says we have 4 names on the shortlist and we have interviewed all 4 of them, then says we have missed out on Slot and Iraola even tho we haven’t interviewed them but Iraola is still a goer. Now to me, and it might be me being thick, but if we have a shortlist of 4 and interviewed those 4, how is Iraola still doable when Rayo have already said they won’t allow us to speak with him and he’s not on our preferred list if 4. Same with Slot. None of this ITK bollocks helps anyone. Radz hasn’t helped either, you’d think he’d have learnt from the French striker who he welcomed to the club.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Hampshirewhites wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:02 pm
Schwantz34 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:55 pm Just get Nuno in and solid things up to establish us as a team that isn't fighting at the bottom for a couple of seasons.

A lot turning their noses up at Nuno. He'd be ideal for a couple of season.
100% agree.

I'm wondering who it was we interviewed though? Without permission from clubs it can't have been Iraola or Slot can it surely. Wouldn't have gotten to that stage.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Yeboahs left foot wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:06 pm Adam Pope is a nob head isn’t he. Acts like a journalist and he’s far from it. In same thread of tweets says we have 4 names on the shortlist and we have interviewed all 4 of them, then says we have missed out on Slot and Iraola even tho we haven’t interviewed them but Iraola is still a goer. Now to me, and it might be me being thick, but if we have a shortlist of 4 and interviewed those 4, how is Iraola still doable when Rayo have already said they won’t allow us to speak with him and he’s not on our preferred list if 4. Same with Slot. None of this ITK bollocks helps anyone. Radz hasn’t helped either, you’d think he’d have learnt from the French striker who he welcomed to the club.
Aye like I was just saying it's got me wondering who the hell we actually interviewed given it wasn't Iraola, Slot or Gallardo and they were supposedly the top targets.

You'd like to think the interviews we held then were backup options who we could at least go back to. I doubt it though with the way we operate.
Yeboahs left foot

Post by Yeboahs left foot »

Schwantz34 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:10 pm
Yeboahs left foot wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:06 pm Adam Pope is a nob head isn’t he. Acts like a journalist and he’s far from it. In same thread of tweets says we have 4 names on the shortlist and we have interviewed all 4 of them, then says we have missed out on Slot and Iraola even tho we haven’t interviewed them but Iraola is still a goer. Now to me, and it might be me being thick, but if we have a shortlist of 4 and interviewed those 4, how is Iraola still doable when Rayo have already said they won’t allow us to speak with him and he’s not on our preferred list if 4. Same with Slot. None of this ITK bollocks helps anyone. Radz hasn’t helped either, you’d think he’d have learnt from the French striker who he welcomed to the club.
Aye like I was just saying it's got me wondering who the hell we actually interviewed given it wasn't Iraola, Slot or Gallardo and they were supposedly the top targets.

You'd like to think the interviews we held then were backup options who we could at least go back to. I doubt it though with the way we operate.
Tbh I don’t think we are actually interested in Slot, Iraola and Corberan and most likely press making shit up and agent’s pushing their clients names out there for a pay rise, Corberan prime example.

Wouldn’t surprise me to see someone like Jorge Sampaoli take over and total blind side us.
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Yeboahs left foot wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:20 pm
Schwantz34 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:10 pm

Tbh I don’t think we are actually interested in Slot, Iraola and Corberan and most likely press making shit up and agent’s pushing their clients names out there for a pay rise, Corberan prime example.

Wouldn’t surprise me to see someone like Jorge Sampaoli take over and total blind side us.
That'd be fun!
RLG

Post by RLG »

So that’s none of the rumoured shortlist then.

My guess is Jose Bordalas