Zebbys Leeds United vs the runway dodging scum bastards

Luca

Re: Zebbys Leeds United vs the runway dodging scum bastards

Post by Luca »

Celebrations for that goal was like a relief of 12 months of Marsch all came out.

Superb stuff last night, don’t get me wrong there’s still major flaws that need addressing under the new coach but what an effort and performance.

Stop with the Skubala until the end of the season thing though please, never heard anything so ridiculous
Fev

Post by Fev »

i tell thee what i noticed more than anything, all 3 coaches out when play stopped, all giving instructions to different groups of players, tell em where to go what to do never saw that under Marsche, his men just sat there doing fuck all. Big improvement last night, still playing to narrow at times, especially at the back, but lots of promise there, bring bielsa home, let him loose with the kids for now and take a few murder ball sessions, wont take long to getting us back to were we was when we first came up. Better squad now all ways round, he did say he wishes it could have finished different, well it can Marcello, it can
Schwantz34

Post by Schwantz34 »

Luca wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:52 am Celebrations for that goal was like a relief of 12 months of Marsch all came out.

Superb stuff last night, don’t get me wrong there’s still major flaws that need addressing under the new coach but what an effort and performance.

Stop with the Skubala until the end of the season thing though please, never heard anything so ridiculous
I wasn't being serious and said as much :D

With this club though...
Rick

Post by Rick »

Luca wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:52 am Celebrations for that goal was like a relief of 12 months of Marsch all came out.

Nobody suggested we should, just that the clowns might consider it.
Fev

Post by Fev »

This stupid Cas cunt
FB_IMG_1675970693424.jpg
FB_IMG_1675970693424.jpg (158.22 KiB) Viewed 1649 times
Raymondlougs

-

Post by Raymondlougs »

I like the changes made to the forum, it seems more comfortable and seasoned, with plenty of catagories for evryone. Well done again Trace
Please dont change it back.
Skippy

Post by Skippy »

Yes, more seasoned.

Well done Trace.