January Transfer Thread

Rick

Re: January Transfer Thread

Post by Rick »

Fev wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:48 pm
Rick wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:44 pm
Schwantz34 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:38 pm Nicolò Zaniolo: “There are many fake news about me. I’m here available to help AS Roma — and I’m ready to give my best for the club”. 🇮🇹 #ASRoma

Zaniolo was never close to Leeds or Everton — Bournemouth had deal in place on Friday but player rejected.

Romano
From what I've read (can't even remember the sources let alone say they're reliable), he rejected Bournemouth hoping for a move to Leeds/Everton then went back to Bournemouth when it materialised it was his only option, and was told to get fucked.
talksport said he rejected a move bournemouth cos he wanted to move to ac milan or some other italian team but they told him to fuck off so he went cap in hand back to bournemouth saying he had changed his mind, but they told him so have we nah fuck off, i changed a few words but you get the gist of it
It's like me ex, she once dumped me cos she said she didn't want a boyfriend (and for some bizarre unstated reason we couldn't be friends either). 2 months later she said she made a mistake and misses me too much to just walk away. Turns out she was seeing a guy for those 2 months and it went to shit. A mutual mate told me.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Fuckin bitch
Batley_white

Post by Batley_white »

Schwantz34 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:38 pm Nicolò Zaniolo: “There are many fake news about me. I’m here available to help AS Roma — and I’m ready to give my best for the club”. 🇮🇹 #ASRoma

Zaniolo was never close to Leeds or Everton — Bournemouth had deal in place on Friday but player rejected.

Romano
In other words - “My agent tried his best to get me out of here and touted me to a few clubs that are in the bottom half of the table and we thought might be desperate but they knocked us back because I walk like Lee Evans in Something about Mary”
Rick

Post by Rick »

Batley_white wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:14 pm

Romano
In other words - “My agent tried his best to get me out of here and touted me to a few clubs that are in the bottom half of the table and we thought might be desperate but they knocked us back because I walk like Lee Evans in Something about Mary”
Cracked me up that role. Real name Norm, pizza delivery guy who masquerades as an architect and got his mate to break his spine with a baseball bat to win the sympathy of a woman. She was worth it though fuck me.
Last edited by Rick on Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rick

Post by Rick »

That private investigator who pretended to work with spackers.."that little fucker had a head like a drive-in movie theatre"
Rick

Post by Rick »

Anyway....
Texas

Post by Texas »

Rick wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:33 pm That private investigator who pretended to work with spackers.."that little fucker had a head like a drive-in movie theatre"
That sequence is one of my favorite bits in the movie "but he's a good shit so we don't bust his chops too much." :D
Rick

Post by Rick »

Texas wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:50 pm
Rick wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:33 pm That private investigator who pretended to work with spackers.."that little fucker had a head like a drive-in movie theatre"
That sequence is one of my favorite bits in the movie "but he's a good shit so we don't bust his chops too much." :D
:lol: "those goofy bastards are just about the best thing I've got going"
Hampshirewhites

Post by Hampshirewhites »

This is from Rob Dorsett from sky sports

Jack Harrison set to sign new #lufc contract, after being recalled by the bosses mid-medical on deadline day, as he was about to complete a £20m move to #lcfc. Leeds changed their minds, offered to match Leicester’s wage offer, and Harrison went back to Elland Road.
Titman

Post by Titman »

Protecting the asset value rather than part of long term plans?